[ULL]

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Redeemer

Im Back So Watch Out
Jun 16, 2001
HULL UK
As you will have heard we have steped down from the league as of this month

we dont know if its for ever or we will be back in 2004

a few player probs and other things have made this happen ,think we have all burnt out ,but you never know we might be back

so i would just like to say to my [ULL] team tnx for your support and respect to all the clans we have played against

and also hats off to the admin guys and dolls cya around

:( sorry to hear this always thought you guys where nice guys

anyhow (trying not to look like a vulture) suym after some new blood if any of your guys need/want a home

Where gone :(

I put my feet up after 2 months of hard work trying to keep the clan.

People couldnt be arsed no more.

And im currently looking for a new clan

Make your offers here ---------> Take me

Gl ULL in the future, enjoyed my 2 weeks in ULL and the G-B iAS clan which was made of a few ULL players.

Gl m8s :)

LeN

Though I'm not playing in the league anymore for many moons now I know how it felt when we disbanded back then. :(

On the other hand ]uta[ will profit from it with some [ull] ers being more avaiable now. :)

Chit Chat forum? ..anyway it was good while it lasted but I think im correct in saying that it was lag that killed the clan. From my point of view anyway it has (for the last 6months) being unplayable due to lag :(

No more [ULL] now means more time for ]uta[ :D

GG ULL :wave:

P.S. ULL maybe dead but were not leaving the forums :p:

Sad to see you leaving & gl in the future :wave:

(tho I know they will be back, they always come back :D )