UKS Matches

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

^Ice^

Jul 2, 2005
Germany
If you have to play us this month, contact me. Anti will forfeit the match for you if you fail to book it. We don't want that.

Ice

Reactions: jEr
way to prove that you take everything serious, mushroomforehead :teehee: grow up, but leave us alone while you are at it.
UKS should be out already, but somehow the admins didn't get the mail (stoners). anti said if UKS fail to arrange matches, they will be forfeited. so i guess since everyone is threated equal the same goes for the clans that have to play UKS.
i just don't want other clans to lose points because of a dead clan and anti's insecurity :P

btw, class comment from him there

hey u don`t know whats intelligence arent you? /anti

yuor a idoit! :rolleyes:

Last edited:
^Ice^ said:
way to prove that you take everything serious, mushroomforehead :teehee: grow up, but leave us alone while you are at it.
UKS should be out already, but somehow the admins didn't get the mail (stoners). anti said if UKS fail to arrange matches, they will be forfeited. so i guess since everyone is threated equal the same goes for the clans that have to play UKS.
i just don't want other clans to lose points because of a dead clan and anti's insecurity :P

btw, class comment from him there

yuor a idoit! :rolleyes:
no why dont u grow up icenob :rofl:

So why not re-request leaving officially and then your matches are shared forfeits to other teams. The way you are going to arrange and then forfeit will give more points to one team than another.

Reactions: Riv