UK EXAM - A LEVEL DAY!!!!!

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Se7en

=[FDC]=
Jan 4, 2002
WhoHooooooooo!!! :bananna:

After three months of waiting i finally got my A-Level (pre - uni exams) for the non Uk'ers here. Im Sooooo Happy i Passed em despite playing excessive amounts of UT till the early hours of the morning i got:

D - in English Language. :stompa:
&
D - in Psychology. :stompa:

YAY!!!!! i got one more Year to go then UNIVERSITY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What did everyone else get cus i know theres some other Assaulters who got results today :p: Hope you all got the grades you wanted ;).

Going out with mates this evening to celebrate :D the whole college is going down town for Beeeeerrr!!! :beer:

Had to post here to spread my happiness :cool: and i hope everyone else did ok and :wave: to everyone for reading this. YAY! I bless you all with happiness for today, be privaledged. :D /nick

I have no idea what ur actually talking about.....

all I know is that your school system isn't like mine (netherlands)......and I got 1 more year of school to go :)

anyway.....grtz! :thumb:

yeh i passd mine too :D!

got a CC in Business, and a B in IT

yeh im out 2nite as well with college m8s :beer:

uni for me afta a gap year :D! time for a fun year of booze :D!

ggggggrrrrr nnnnnnggggg I'm not gonna say anything cheeky eeeaaaarrrrrgggg I must not aaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrr. Phew I did it!

ggggggrrrrr nnnnnnggggg I'm not gonna say anything cheeky eeeaaaarrrrrgggg I must not aaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrr. Phew I did it!

LMFAO ...

/me reads foxys mind and agrees :D.

Congratz all who got results they wanted. Uni is well underrated btw, first year rocked, cant wait for second year.

Thought a D was bad owell congratz.

i past my year 2 just one year 2 go for me and i can start my job. 2 bad i will never be done with school but one plus from now on my job will pay for me studying.

I take A is the best grade in UK too? (like US)

well doesn't really matter.....
congratz to all of you guys...... and may you finally have (loads of) time to play UT :beer: :clap: :party2: :grouphug: :!ola:

Mughi said:
Enjoy many n00b drinks tonight! :D :party:

I had Uber NOOB! Drinks Last Night CLub was Packed and Excellent!
Great NIght! Yes Jenni i pulled this time, unlike holland lol :p: . She was nice with a LEKKER KONTJE!!!! so that finished off the evening so was all good, yesterday was my day!!! :)

lol, n1 m8 :)

For the Dutchies amongst us, A-levels is another exam in a string of exams they use to make life hell for anyone under 18 in the UK. Its an insane method of selecting peeps for uni. Its not about education but about examination.... Someone somewhere in the UK completely and utterly lost it. Time spent learning is better spent than time spent on preparing for the next exam and the next and the next....