Uhm..wtf? calm ppl.

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

lol, EQ u need to find a gf soon. thats the second time this morning\lastnight wuteva:D

Well lets take that statement about US not learning from this experience and let me apply it to MYSELF because I dont know about Norway but in the US we are made up of a democracy of individuals.

What did I learn from the mass murder of 6,000 people in my country? I learned that the US was sucker punched, that we care about each other (over $100,000,000 raised to help the families of those victims), we come to our brothers and sisters in need by the thousands so many in fact some were turned away because the help was not needed, and that regardless of hate crimes performed we still gather in our houses of religion and pray for peace all over the world.

What saddens me and literally keeps me awake at night is the fear that this event will evidentually harm my children. That some nut will spread a chemical that will kill them. That they wont have the oppurtunity to grow up to be men with a wife and children. You want to go off on our government, generalize the US as people then you need to try walking in my shoes for awhile. I dont want a war, never have, never will. I dont wish ill fate on others. I dont think Im better than anyone. Ive never called anyone a towel head. All I want is to do my job that I accepted responsibility for when I gave birth to my children. I am however, an American. And because of that one thing you generalize. You hate me.

I will say this to you Gen and anybody else with the same opinion. The human race may suck, but I'll be God Damn if Im going to let you stomp out my spirit. I will never give up hope for peace. Dont try to tell me to be realistic. Yada yada yada. Its called fighting for what you believe in or in other words faith.

My referance is past history, nothing would make me happier than to be proven wrong this time.

I dont think it should be necessary to make every hypothetical question into a "what if he\she, but not including these minorities" type of question.That would make a hell of a lot more typing that i can be arsed to.U know how i feel about u LeXy.

Mebby i misunderstood your post..

I dont think it was a sucker punch imo, experts have been warning about this kinda thing 4 20 years.

Yeah but in that case it has nothing to do with foriegn policy...it was coming no matter what. The US does not no has it haad closed boarders nor closed relationships with any foriegn country. I think we have enough proof of that. So we did not ratify Kyoto nor did we stay at the race conference, that does not make us targets nor would that provoke anyone to do this. This was premedited and this threat was made to America during the Clinton Administration......so we heard this rehetoric for 6-7 years from Bin Laden. I don't think our foriegn policy is all that bad, I think we have not been very strict with our dealings with other that help cause this situtation.

Exactly Gen, you dont hate me but your generalizations include me. You CANT not make situations in to what if, he/she, and specific minority questions. Nothing is black and white writing on the wall and you cant ignore or exclude gray areas. If you do, you are called an extremist. An extremist like, hmmm...shall we say, BIN LADEN?

(those of you who will get that will remember Dana Carvey's SNL Church Lady skits)

And what past history of doing what? Compare this situation to something in the past please cuz I just dont see anything close in regards to this country. And I sure as hell dont see anything the US has done to warrant this terroism. And let me just insert that terroism is for pussies. If you want to fight then lets fight like men. Geezus, where have all the cowboy's gone? WTF happened to honor?

Here's the deal. This is the WORLDS problem not just USAs. What effects us, effects you in a multitude of ways. We are calling in favors now and rightfully so because if it was you, who would you be calling? Not the Ghost Busters fool, the United States.

And yes, Gen, I know how you feel about me but at this time, right now, I really, really would rather see the entire world rally against acts of violence such as this instead of continuous nit picking. I would rather you be mad at this terroist for his cowardly acts of murder. I would rather see you say hey, I think that sucks ass and Im behind stopping this asshole with you. I would rather see you fight for the right to feel safe. Last night I went to church and parked next to my aunts car. I looked over and noticed her car unlocked and the keys were in the ignition. THATS what Im fighting for.

Last edited:
Some posts got deleted which may have made things a little clearer.But ill say it AGAIN, I do not support terrorism, bin laden and i do not like watching 6000 ppl die like some ppl think(not pointing anyfingers).The Taliban dont like us(norway) either, or any in the decadent vest.I thought that went without saying.Ive also said it a hundred time that the US is huge and theres ppl from allover the place.i realy shouldnt have to say this, ive posts my thoughts and feelings often enough.

*sneeze*argh, fucking cold.

Im in a constant state of clogged nose(damn flu, north of norway had 15cm of snow last morning):\ that may explain my confusing posts the last days.Not enough air to the brain or sumtin:D

:snot: <----snot

Anyway, good morning:wave:

Last edited:
What saddens me and literally keeps me awake at night is the fear that this event will evidentually harm my children. That some nut will spread a chemical that will kill them. That they wont have the oppurtunity to grow up to be men with a wife and children.

HEAR HEAR!

As a new father, I was looking forward to a peaceful time to raise my kid. I remember being deathly afraid of a nuclear war growing up, and being relieved that the cold war was over. Kids are really affected by this kind of thing, and as a parent, the one thing I want is for my child to grow up feeling safe and secure.

Well lets hope we can solve this issue and make general peace a reality.......I don't believe in true peace, but I will take the next closest thing.