-=)UF(=- Leaves the league.

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

amb

`detonative!
Jun 29, 2004
It's a shame :(
With pain in the heart i have to tell the the Ultimative Formation leaves the ProAS league.
We had alot of playerprobs the last month(s).
Most of us lost the intrests or haven't got the time anymore.
Staying in the ladder and have to give the opposite clan every match a forfait as only 2 players show up isn't a sollution aswell :/

I wanna thank the following players for beiing good friends/clanm8s during the UF time

- -buRn- (clan founder)
- Spawn
- DaChronic
- $au$je
- skumler
- LBX
- Leo
- Rambooo
- MrMerc
- Halloween
- Toa$ter
- PopiouL
- bLaCk_maNTa
- Squirrel
- -=Banshee=-
- Pho$
- BloodzY
- Cratos
- -McP0tt-
- Blade2004
- 2Cb
- Viru$_Z
- Therapy
- [^SeX^].eXe
- ^yako^
- LeNiXiS
- [Ambiorix]

Hope i didn't forgot anyone

Maybe in future we'll try something new, who knows ;)
Thnx for the great time guys ! enjoyed it much.

-=)UF(=- Signing off...

Last edited:
Ok thats the FIRST clan important enough for a good bye thread which I didnt even know or hear about :lol:

Congratulations.

bye m8s :(, had a nice war with u last month from wut i hear, »{FªG}« is recruiting if any of ya that are interested and active #fagz :)

zombie said:
:wave:
if anyone is looking for a clan go to #{P~A} and talk with mush or even bug gazz cause he loves it :P

anyone interested in joining {P~A}, zombie is our clan leader, i would like to take this oppoutunity to tell him,

GAZ LEFT WEEKS AGO!

sorry to see UF leave, first proper pro war was against you, always enjoyed your wars, sad for the league to see you leave :(

Mushroomhead said:
anyone interested in joining {P~A}, zombie is our clan leader, i would like to take this oppoutunity to tell him,

GAZ LEFT WEEKS AGO!

sorry to see UF leave, first proper pro war was against you, always enjoyed your wars, sad for the league to see you leave :(
well people can still see U mush, and they can then still bug the shit out of gazz :)