UC vs ID, omg...

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

punawa

Mar 4, 2002
Belgium
-»)iÐ(«-: Started 30 mins l8 due to them not sorting the server they had borrowed. We owned til 5 or 6-1 when all of a sudden players dropped and were replaced with 40 pingers who proceeded to pingrape most of us for the rest of the maps, names not on the list so probz a merc or two, combined with a faglike attitude this clan can fo and we dont look forward to playing these wankers again. League servers only from now on dont even ask us to play on a clan server we can all have the lag and shit pings.

One question : Why after losing, clan always founded stupid excuse ?
Til 5-1, they had np, no lagg, nothing to said. After own real team joined the war, suddenly there was monster lagg (lol). Yeah, yeah for sure.

"names not on the list so probz a merc or two" : omg whats a bunch of idiots... look at the players list, we dont need to merc.

We had all others wars at same time, it s why we started with a weak team, and lost til 5-1. It s better for u, or match will be finished 8-0 :rolleyes:

It s sad to see that clan are always angry when they lost, but iD it s the worst clan i never seen in iAS. Uzi came on our irc chan for said some stupid things.....kid....

gg UC

me and nekro were in uaf match so we couldnt playyyyyyyy so we let the backups play for a while :P

It s sad to see that clan are always angry when they lost,
It's sad to see that clans are always posting on forums for no use at all except for trying to damage the reputation of one clan, which I think everyone should make for himself.

cauz we are bored of all noobs and idiots who are always crying after a game.
if they cant accept it, stop this game. kids dont know that it s a game and are always crying everywhere. stop be kids guys, and play for fun.

btw neph your answer is useless ;)

u won easy enough ur better than them easy lol dont moan..

cauz we are bored of all noobs and idiots who are always crying after a game. if they cant accept it, stop this game.
alright you arent crying after the game, you are crying after the match comment. you are saying its a game, yet you go here and seem to care the most.
these kinda matchcomments have always been and will always be there. live with it or dont bother playing here at all.

Originally posted by punawa
cauz we are bored of all noobs and idiots who are always crying after a game.
if they cant accept it, stop this game. kids dont know that it s a game and are always crying everywhere. stop be kids guys, and play for fun.

it has been always like this, hasn't it ? :D

Originally posted by punawa
-»)iÐ(«-: Started 30 mins l8 due to them not sorting the server they had borrowed. We owned til 5 or 6-1 when all of a sudden players dropped and were replaced with 40 pingers who proceeded to pingrape most of us for the rest of the maps, names not on the list so probz a merc or two, combined with a faglike attitude this clan can fo and we dont look forward to playing these wankers again. League servers only from now on dont even ask us to play on a clan server we can all have the lag and shit pings.

One question : Why after losing, clan always founded stupid excuse ?
Til 5-1, they had np, no lagg, nothing to said. After own real team joined the war, suddenly there was monster lagg (lol). Yeah, yeah for sure.

"names not on the list so probz a merc or two" : omg whats a bunch of idiots... look at the players list, we dont need to merc.

We had all others wars at same time, it s why we started with a weak team, and lost til 5-1. It s better for u, or match will be finished 8-0 :rolleyes:

It s sad to see that clan are always angry when they lost, but iD it s the worst clan i never seen in iAS. Uzi came on our irc chan for said some stupid things.....kid....

gg UC

personelly i think ur lucky u can put so many words in ur match comment ,wen i was doing match comments it was full after i put in "cheating ,mercing fookers" :) :moon:

Well we have and use no mercs ..
We startede out with the normal backup team (me included)
We lost 5-1 and the best team was ready . they jumped in
and won 8-6 ..

I dont see wuy ID had to flame and moran about ping min ping was lagge too ..

(Sorry .. its my first post in this forum dunno how its works .Hope that i got it right )

"Mess with the best die like the rest" :smoke:

yea indeed, u lost to us and talk about sliding too. We all had 40-70 pings, so dno what that was about :rolleyes:

maybe you didnt notice i was takin the piss on irc... jeez n00bs

and my ping did go to shit at 5-2, ping jumps from 100 F6 to 140-150

nooooo theres no change there is there?

If it'd been played on a league server (since you pretty much forced us into playing on the UAS server) you woulda lost, now ya got yer win, so stfu ;)

lol i think UC's A B and C team played in that match :lol: they were subbing every 2 seconds :D