UBRS RUN tonight 20-21 Game time.

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

McNeill

McMastah
Jun 8, 2001
Aberdeen
Okay guys, we need 15 people signing up for this run.

I know my effort will be futile because still not many people read the forums or have registered, but it should at least motivate a few people to start getting involved.

Requirement is level 59+.

I require 3 Priests, 3-4 mages, 3 rogues, 2 warriors, 3 shamans.

This is "ideal". But hunters with high dps and warlocks are just as important. So get involved now and tell me who can play.

Also requirement is everyone has teamspeak up and running, also has read and understood loot rules. I dont want to have to explain or see people rolling on things they shouldnt.

Remember, any blue roll you win, set item or not is counted in the same manner. Winning a blue, doesnt make you entitled to roll later on set items over other players who have won nothing.

--Shiraz

Last edited:
im frantically trying to hit 59!

id like to go but im 58 and i have a feeling that the 3 priest slots will be asily filled.
ill probably be doing lbrs for those that dont make ubrs
i almost have my set of keys!

Im game

I totally agree with shiraz on rolling on blue items and the guild member points system... however i may be biased cos on all the runs ive done ive managed to get bugger all :). But yeah im in for tonight.