]UAS[

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

8 vs uas shud be good, all games they pld within 2 maps so far(ok uas mostly won them:P), so dont underestimate the power of the snowmen;)

lol tr00 forgot about u DJ, but u aint playin that match! u forgot the bribe I gave you?

RaMpaGe said:
uas foxy

uas just got lowerd of me favorite list ;)

u wantin a slap ramp? :p:

swap fukked us up real good, so I guess it's fao mi5 :D ...and man I suxored... not thinking of a div 5 clan tho :P yet :lol:

Attachments

• mi5_2.jpg
    85.4 KB · Views: 132
/offtopic Was a gg indeed swap you where far better then us, u deserved the win!
Still iam happy that Hank & me got our revenge :D

/ontopic :shout:

Thx god there won't be a tie on top cause I had no idea what to do in that case tbh :D
I bet it never happened before. 1st place has always been a million points ahead.

lol fun 2 read all the predictions...
maybe u should reconsider em. U thought we swap was gonna lose to nk :). We didnt.
who knows maybe we beat mi5 aswell...
we do the UAS tactic but even worse :P
we pick both guardia, oceanfloor, overlord and riverbedal
lol
dunno if its possible 2 pick both oceanfloor and oceanfllorAL would be cool maplist and guardiaAL
:copcar:

I haven't read anyone predicting you would lose m8, but some ppl were hoping you might (like I was :P)

lol you really gonna use that maplist?
Both UAS and mi5 finished overlord. It's really not such a bad map imo.
But we chose guardia for tactical reasons (tie) We actually tried changing our guardia to desertstorm instead 2 days b4 match. After we saw mi5 hadn't chosen desertstorm (thought they did) But by then it was to late to change our maplist (3 day rule).

The rest of our maps where normal ones we always chose: Autorip, Ballistic, Frigate, Desolate][, and GolgothaAL.
(Usually have Bridge and Desertstorm too)

The rules say AS-OceanFloor OR AS-OceanFloorAL. (same with the guardia maps)

If you chose that maplist I guess anyone can win :) It's gonna be fun watching that game on IRC :lol: