UAS Beta site

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Lol, ill make it bigger yeah (800 pixels width or smth). If i do it now, the UAS logo is blurry, have to make that bigger first while it stays sharp. :)

Fusion said:
Lol, ill make it bigger yeah (800 pixels width or smth). If i do it now, the UAS logo is blurry, have to make that bigger first while it stays sharp. :)

No offence, but the minute I see flash/shockwave/etc plugins loading, I leave a site.

Keep it simple, keep design clean, and you'll have way more visitors than if you cram your site full of "1337" animations...

:)

News "Ha ha ha" :(

Guess all links will be up when ur done with it :P

it's looking nice fusion i like flash sites and plugins buttons sounds are looking good keep it up :)

well you asked for comments:
you need to do the whole thing a lot bigger - the font, the whole "window", everything.
Then the background sound that it does may be a 1337 feature but its piss annoying if youre listening to music or so. It really made me leave as soon as I noticed it.
And I noticed there are text-"messages" when you click on the menu-items ("Room!" "HaHaHa" "Eat That") - what for? the effect looks good enuff, these changes of the text are totally not needed imo and just distract.
other than that it does look good :) I like flash pages of that size (file-wise) as they only load once and you dont have to load over and over again.

no offense intended, you asked for comments - Im not saying I can do it better either.

Last edited:
too small, and take off the background music- its a nice effect, but as neph sez, wen i listen to music, i dont want another weird noise coming into it :D

but a nice site, with some good potential.

p.s get rid of them lil words wen u click a button. e.g. Ha Ha Ha

flashsites can be really nice! but thats a bit to small (as mentioned, waiting to be fixed) and i would try with dark background :)

K, made it bigger...but now everything is kind of fooked, Needs some more tweaking :shout:

Turned off the background sound and will remove the taunts under the menu. :)

Thnx everyone for the advice, keep em comming!

Taunts removed (I have put something else in place ;) ) Rolling thunder background removed (for the moment) and 780 pixels wide now. Also changed the white background to a more greyish color. With the background sound now gone, it should load a lot faster.

the unreal addicts society font looks gh3y :), too squashed or something i dunno, just looks wierd.

:hammer: remove the new text that shows up when u click on i.e "Members" u get something that looks like the 1337 text. Just remove it :p i promise it will look better.