U know

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, Psy asked me to move the war to 7pm GMT or a reschedule at about 5:30pm GMT, Polle wasnt gonna be available, he wasnt entirely sure he could get a full team.

I said I didnt think we could move to another day as we were all set for that night, and I was trying to contact people about moving.

10 minutes later when I still couldnt get anyone in =[FDC]=, Psy said he had a full team, plus backup (for when it was time for Pete to go to bed :tired: ) so not to worry about it.

I didnt feel the need to pass on messages when there wasnt going to be any move to the schedule.

Psychotic said:
To top it all you start a thread to let everyone know how bad is having to play us blabla, because that was the reason wasn't it? Ah wait.. it was "to gather opinions about spam in assault". Yeah right :)

Actually, it genuinely was to determine if all of D1 had dropped their game to a blind spamfest in the last few months.. Thankfully, that doesn't seem to be the case. Of Course, that was what was happening until you turned up and started with the extreme attitude. Oh, that and randomly throwing a dig at TuT, to try and stir up more flames.

Psychotic said:
You can't really expect me to ve happy with you/your clan about all this Wintermute.

I don't give a rats ass whether you are happy about me and my clan. Your behaviour in closing the thread with a final pathetic dig, quarantining Dog's post, then posting the sarcastic drivel you did above, places you well and truly in the camp of people whose opinions mean jack shit squared to me.

Which is a shame, given that I have previously defended you.

Psychotic said:
Now go and read the thread again and tell me when I got into personal insults as you are doing here.

No thanks. I have no desire to discuss this any further.

Psychotic said:
Anyway I won't post here anymore if you don't want me to.

:wave:

cya. don't let the door hit your ass on the way out.

This Thread is Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.