U know

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Status
Not open for further replies.
:eek:
You didn't get it pete. He can foresee the trajectory of his bouncing rippers. It was not blind spam, you were on his sight all the time!!

this is pointless u know....they just gonna close this thread or they'll leave it open and flame back..bla bla bla

A flame thread in FDC General. how original.

Psy, wtf do you think you are doing here? Or have you got this whole "If My SPR hat is on, I cna act like a fucking Tit, with no repercussions?"

W.

lol jeez, sorry man, dont get too angry! was having fun with jwer on the server :F

It's not you Pete, although, the fact that we have a crowd of SPR appear to post all in a row is rather tedious.

I'm dramatically more pissed at Psy.

Can't help but get the last fucked up word in on a thread where he was the only dickhead trying to turn it into flames and heat every time he opened his mouth...

Quarantines a post from someone else SAYING so, then comes here and acts like a fucking four year old by posting more sarcastic bullshit.

I actually have very little problem with the majority of SPR, and feel worse about fucking up your night when plans were put aside to play a war, but that doesn't mean I am going to sit here whilst Psy sneers his fucking face off at us.

Ian.. you forgot 1 thing, that Psy's a lying bastard :)

From the matchreport:
"You reject a reschedule (ok, np) then we finally adjust our plans to have a team ready tonight and you make us waste our time, thx."

You never asked for a reschedule. I was busy with you for 90 minutes arranging this match as you refused everything I proposed. Reasons? Playing uas and mi5 at the end of the month and to have Polle available.
Desperately I agree on this tuesday and we only had a team as I cancelled an appointment, apex didnt go to college and BN left early from work.
Polle didnt even play, I wish he had as he won't lower himself to your degree.
As for wasting your time, make yourself worth playing then.

Cu in 2 months maybe ;)

calm down ladies, no flame war can start without me!

/me hides

TIMMAH said:
Ian.. you forgot 1 thing, that Psy's a lying bastard :)

From the matchreport:
"You reject a reschedule (ok, np) then we finally adjust our plans to have a team ready tonight and you make us waste our time, thx."

You never asked for a reschedule. I was busy with you for 90 minutes arranging this match as you refused everything I proposed. Reasons? Playing uas and mi5 at the end of the month and to have Polle available.
Desperately I agree on this tuesday and we only had a team as I cancelled an appointment, apex didnt go to college and BN left early from work.
Polle didnt even play, I wish he had as he won't lower himself to your degree.
As for wasting your time, make yourself worth playing then.

Cu in 2 months maybe ;)
:bawling: :bawling: :clap: :psycho: :party2:

Oh timmah, Psy asked Mughi for a reschedule :) So the messaged hasnt been passed on to u guys then, lol :D Nice!

I asked mughi, not you, for a reschedule the same day of the match cause we had only 5 avail. I see the msg was passed on... anyway I can understand it was too late to reschedule but I had to try, np here :)
Then some players came online or adjusted their plans to make it for the match, hence our pisstake for the waste of time and the shameful spectacle we found.
To top it all you start a thread to let everyone know how bad is having to play us blabla, because that was the reason wasn't it? Ah wait.. it was "to gather opinions about spam in assault". Yeah right :)
You can't really expect me to ve happy with you/your clan about all this Wintermute.
Now go and read the thread again and tell me when I got into personal insults as you are doing here.
Anyway I won't post here anymore if you don't want me to. Your attitude during and after the match leaves a lot to be desired but we (or me) are the offensive part instead of the offended one. Fine with me.

Status
Not open for further replies.