twnZ

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Champ`

The Champ is here!!
Jan 12, 2005
i iz From Jamaica

Send a message via ICQ to twnZ
Quote:
Originally Posted by Champ` View Post
don't worry about it m8 ,you get banned for everything in pug , its kindergarten central
Had to laugh at the "kindergarten central" when clearly it was always you acting like a two year old 24/7.

Twat.

Peace

yes m8 i am a member of the 2 year old club , where you are the chairman and mcNeill is the oracle :lol:

at least i fuck around as it is an online game where u play to have fun or when you are bored, you both actually cry when u don't get your own way , awwww bless ;( :lol:

Last edited:
Closing a thread with that as a last post is childish and asking for replies like this.

Anyway, uZi is a cock.

I didn't close any thread. Probably MyM or another moderator did.

It was probably locked because it ended on summing up XR - which is pretty accurate.

LEAVE XR ALONE U BASTARDS! :bawling:

Ok seriously, wtf is going on, kindergarden isn't serious, it's all bout having fun and have a good time, at least I had 30 years ago fs

Oh and :bday: too

Don't care what's between you two or three but reopening closed threads isn't welcome on UTA forums! I suggest you remember about it next time.

Status
Not open for further replies.