twnZ Teaser Movie

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

"Twnz movie coming before 2020", lol.

Nice frags as expected, curious about your HUGE crosshair on bridge though twnZ. :D

I really liked it :) I'm not sure I would have put in the triple monsterkill though because it doesn't really mean anything since attackers are only going for the objective and not him. Nothing gained by that if you're only looking at it with assault eyes. If somebody would do that in a league match and he was on my team I'd be mad at him for not being in position but maybe that's just me :D

Everything else is great though. Some fun stuff and high skill kills :)

i disagree with u mic, they didn't break both doors so they still have the tunnel spawn so it's a good thing to kill them all but it's not as impressive as the other clips :D

That {G}od fucker got owned!!!!

and it seems im even in the movie, can any1 find me? hehehehehehe WHERES WALLY?

WALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL EEEEEEEEEE

wall-e-rubik.jpg

funny :
views 186
replies 5

i think i found riv = <(O.^)> or Ipott :)

best is Elmira (aka wish) getting owned by grenade just before development area is accessible :coolfip:

I just remembered that I'd downloaded this teaser but forgotten to watch it. Will do so now, always appreciate another UTA player movie :)

would have been nicer if you'd added the actual ingame sounds like doublekill, multikill and sniper hit sounds etc. stuff like that. I saw all these clips too and I know there is music in the background with most of them so I know why u didn't use that sound. other then that, a very decent mb/minute ratio which is nice.

that combo/gib sure made me go wtf

nice small movie, bit laggy when the screen was moving fast but i guess thats due to the size

would have been nicer if you'd added the actual ingame sounds like doublekill, multikill and sniper hit sounds etc. stuff like that. I saw all these clips too and I know there is music in the background with most of them so I know why u didn't use that sound. other then that, a very decent mb/minute ratio which is nice.

i agree, the only option was to add sound file for each dbl kill, spree and so on but didn't want to spend to much time on the teaser.

and html the video isn't laggy for me

i agree, the only option was to add sound file for each dbl kill, spree and so on but didn't want to spend to much time on the teaser.

and html the video isn't laggy for me

I dont think I would've bothered either if you have for one no demos to work with in the first place. So doesn't matter, it shows what is shows and that is the point to the teaser. I hope you got more to work with for the entire movie though.

Yeah nice...looking forward to the full movie :thumb:

the "before 2020" = that i won't do the full movie but twnZ will do it himself, all the clips i used in the teaser will not appears in the movie but i thought they would be fun to watch :D