twnZ Movie 2!

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

yea great editing you can see where his prediction and smartness makes him even better

hahah on desolate failed launch on meteor

1. ZOMMGGGG THIEF!!!! NO CREDIT etc etc. :P
2. 1 of the best assault movies I saw deffo in my top 5
3. I liked most of the music, loved the rest :)
4. epic amount of nice frags/moves
5. you dming your way on warhead attack without pushing for like 1 whole minute was making me rage :mad:
6. nice hammer for 2nd assault, just for stealing my intro style i'll steal that move from you! :D

k i watched it, what can I say, it was awesome lol
didn't expect it to be that good, one of the best AS movies I've seen so far

BUT if you wud've used cleanhud (i.e. no chat at all), it wud've had more like a real movie charakter, sometimes the sound comes up b4 the kill, but thats just a lil grain of sand to be added

I like the music, I like the intro, I like the frags, not much of editing but in the intro, really nice work :thumb:

then I'll be a party pooper, but I want my 15 mins back!

editing.. felt like a string of converted demo's with some nice kills..
Could have been 50% shorter if you actually made it with only the best of your demo's..
Music, loud and screaming: no attachment to the actual gameplay. Could have been mixed better together. Movie scores are being made to support the film and hardly ever it's capable of supporting user made movies.
15 mins is imho just way too long for a collection of frags..

If we talk about "great editing" this is not it imo.. Multiple scenes could have been shorter if the editing was done better..

but overall nice try..

Last edited:
Ye it was a good long display of frags but not really a movie, more a bunch of leet demos. But the frags themselves were great. I especially loved the double kill on Golg and the Bridge airshots. And that session in Balli where you obliterate the world and then die, only for someone else to immediately get Warhead, was a real sickener :P My flatmate heard me playing the music and asked me what it was, I didn't know but it was very dramatic. Would have been more dramatic if, as someone else said, the chatbox wasn't filled with lols and DJ going "?"

ignore what breen says, he thinks its supposed to be a hollywood blockbuster :rolleyes: and he is the "film critic"

it was really nicely put together, i hated your first first movie cause it was :sniper: only - i turned that 1 off after 2minutes.

This one isnt the worlds best editing but the music and movie sequences are spot on. Nothing is over the top and the content is nice too. I dont even like most ut movies, but this one I rate highly.

Last edited:
Downloading. Will have a look at it tomorrow :). Good work of completing another movie.
I still have loads of demos to go through if I ever find the time or will to do so.:D

then I'll be a party pooper, but I want my 15 mins back!

editing.. felt like a string of converted demo's with some nice kills..
Could have been 50% shorter if you actually made it with only the best of your demo's..
Music, loud and screaming: no attachment to the actual gameplay. Could have been mixed better together. Movie scores are being made to support the film and hardly ever it's capable of supporting user made movies.
15 mins is imho just way too long for a collection of frags..

If we talk about "great editing" this is not it imo.. Multiple scenes could have been shorter if the editing was done better..

but overall nice try..

The fact you think that this movie is just a "collection of frags" shows how little you know about the game :lol:

what I meant by that is that the "movie" is not story driven.. It's a collage of multiple demo's.. I'm not judging the kills or the skills am I? as you can read I call them nice.. But I'm talking about the length for a movie which is just a collage.. For that its simply too long imho.. And also negative reviews are meant in a positive way ;)

A movie is meant to be judged as a movie.. not for his skills.. obviously we all know that twnz is good at UT. If he wants to be judged on that.. then this movie would be just a "look-how-good-I-am-brag-movie" and I'm not going into that.. I judge the movie, not the skills :P

Last edited:
what I meant by that is that the "movie" is not story driven.. It's a collage of multiple demo's.. I'm not judging the kills or the skills am I? as you can read I call them nice.. But I'm talking about the length for a movie which is just a collage.. For that its simply too long imho.. And also negative reviews are meant in a positive way ;)

A movie is meant to be judged as a movie.. not for his skills.. obviously we all know that twnz is good at UT. If he wants to be judged on that.. then this movie would be just a "look-how-good-I-am-brag-movie" and I'm not going into that.. I judge the movie, not the skills :P

Alright BreeN XB was just stating a point no need to get your knickers in a twist :p

dling atm, will tell you what I think soon.

I'm alive!

You gotta get rid of the vinyl mate, get yourself a set of some mean CDJ1000MK3's :P

film was quite good, kinda went on for a while though and alot of sniper frags, think I've seen so many with frags alike before. Kinda frags I like to see now are special ones i.e. Mid-air r0x(primary/secondary) flak(secondary) bio(secondary) & ripper (primary/secondary)

I get the impression you enjoy putting these films together so maybe for your next project you should ask if anyone has these sort of frags and make a community AS film?

really nice movie :thumb: had some good laughs !

what i really like, especially as someone who produces music for pictures, advertises and so on: finally someone used cinematic music with some action sound that fits the pictures instead of using crap techno/trance shit... lol :hide:

also: man this looks so fluently/lagless... if my ut would run so fluent... hrhr maybe need upgrade my pc after 1999 lol... or is it only ping? doubt it... naja...

A+ movie !

p.s.: no kill on me in it - too hard obviously... lol

Very nice movie! I prefer good content over fancy editing, unlike breen who expects character development, plot twists and thought provoking drama from a ut movie :P