Tweaks.ini for UT

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Originally posted by Uzi-Suicide
however, removing dead bodies straight away is bordering on dodgy, esp for assault. IMO anyway
I agree...it removes Feign Death as a viable option...and lets face it, its a peach when it works :D

You wanna watch what you post Tsunami, you are likely to find your self banned! I believe thats the norm for posting things that give unfair advantage isnt it?

lol its not a bot , wall-hack or radar or stuff like this. if I get banned for that then, tbh, it'd an evidence of incapacity of the one who'd ban me.

could as well say "ooooooooh someone posted URL of the UT-bible!!!! ban him the fucker!!!"

You wanna watch what you post Tsunami, you are likely to find your self banned! I believe thats the norm for posting things that give unfair advantage isnt it?

no we only ban wankers and fucking cheating bot writeing scum Tom

Last edited:
default for lodbias is 0 actually (from what i remember anyway) i did try using it for a while, but it just isnt as good as r_picmip 7 in Quake :) so i went back to normal graphics

removing bodys is a cheat

cuz placing bodies in the enemy line so they will kill theirselfs shooting them is one of sixths very secret tactics

:ban:

Actually the corpses are still there... they are just invisible. Should be a real WTF moment when his 6 rockets detonate in his face with no obstacles in sight :D

lol
well who aims this low with a sixpack rockets except for launch when you're close to the target anyway ? :P

If you jump/dodge from an elevated and hidden spot and suicide immediately your corpse would become an invisible projectile.

If your timing is just right your opponent will release the rockets when your corpse is flying past his rocket launcher and result in great pain for him as well as efficient cremation for your invisible (yet potentially smelly) corpse.

oi i just saw this..

what's the common view about using this stuff? i havent tried it yet but if it's considered lame or sth i'm not even bothering :)

Anyway there to remove the FIRST person minigun muzzleflash?

Ill have a loo myself maybe i can find something out

edit: ah gotta love the Ed :)

Code:
set minigun2 bDrawMuzzleFlash 0

with this you can get rid of the nasty FIRST person muzzle flash which is decreasing your Field of view in glide/D3d or with set to "1" you could probably enable it for Software rendering :P

Last edited:
how do i get rid of there minigun sound/light as when someone miniguns me my fps die and i cant see shit except THERE minigun

also stuff liek vials or shield or powerup's/weapons/health when they spawn they kill my fps anyway to make it better ?

the minigun light stuff is in the ini.... as for sound.... why the hell would u wanna do that!!!?? :confused:

But its summat like "set minigun2 soundvolume 0"

the original link doesnt work but i really want this file because i average 27-35 fps usually and cant hit shit

In Attachment:
My tweaks.
================================
new textures for some guns, new hit wall tex so u can see it better.
And simplepulse.
contact me if u dun want some things
================================
And nephs tweaks.

Attachments

• tweaks.zip
    8.1 KB · Views: 257