Twats in UT:AS

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I understand your are pissed off by all this Martz but banning Rob001 is a bit harsh in my opinion. He fucked up big time, we all do sometimes, I do anyway. Hope Rob can straighten things out with you. That is the way. If he can't do that, he deserves the ban.

About that swearing thing and setting an example. Omg that was funny :rofl: and they actually listen to you Redeemer? What a bunch of ......

When I realised yesterday what actually happend I thought it was funny. But I'm a fucked up not yet senile old man anyway. Of course first thing I did was bring the lol thread back on page one. Never make that thread sticky. It will stay on page one most of the time. Some peeps look after that ;)

edit

Rob posted while I was writing this...

Anyway, I was there when it happend. I didn't understand at first what had happend since first thing I did was check if the threads were made 'life' again by somebody posting. That was not the case. Well didn't check all of them anyway. But after checking a few I got the picture. They were made life by voting. That is my interpretation anyway.

With regard to taking the time to warn you or pm you first before taking his drastic action Rob.... I'm with Martz on that one. He explained pretty clear he doesn't need this shit. He has enough things on his mind. So look at this from his side. I see its a harsh thing to do, but look at this from his side. He is doing us a BIG favour by maintaining this forum (with help of others, I love'em all) Don't piss in his shoes is all I can say.

Last edited:
Just took a quick look at a couple of the poles and at the 4 I looked at these are the people that brought them up...

Happy_Guy
Bossk
«)ñk(» Turha.
(AoR) Bin

So what now? Ban them! Seen as I was banned for what I see as no reason at all I still say no! :p:

lol, I voted on two or three I think. The BB thread was one I posted in since I thought it was funny, asking who actually won......

Originally posted by Happy_Guy
lol, I voted on two or three I think. The BB thread was one I posted in since I thought it was funny, asking who actually won......

Exactly, doing whats ment to be done in the chit-chat!

Love is in the air.........everywhere "...." look around.......

aint that right martz :)

Originally posted by Rob1ooo1oo
Just took a quick look at a couple of the poles and at the 4 I looked at these are the people that brought them up...

Happy_Guy
Bossk
«)ñk(» Turha.
(AoR) Bin

So what now? Ban them! Seen as I was banned for what I see as no reason at all I still say no! :p:

I voted :scared: :D

Status
Not open for further replies.