Turkish

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

^Ice^

Jul 2, 2005
Germany
football fans and players are retards. Thanks for reading, now spread the word!

m_Plakat_TUR_SUI.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: M®.F®0$T and Erry
gay turkish players/supports/security all of them went off fighting smacking the shit out of the swiss players..

they even said one player got a kick in his crotch! and the trainer had an eye that was 2 times bigger than normal lol

Reactions: Erry
i hope they get banned from international soccer for like 10 years, so their whole retarded country got some time to think about their retarded mentality.

not the first time this happens, was the same with the german youth team few months ago.

I dislike the Turks, purely in a football sense because of past events aimed towards British and other clubs (i.e. Murdering fans), However it wasnt just the Turks last night that was the problem. From what I understand the main violence ignited from a Swiss player kicking 1 of the Turkish coaches in the back of the knee, and it would be just like the governing body to discipline one and not the other :nono: - One ended up in hospital with a kick to the groin, is that the eye you meant wc? ;)

Reactions: damocles
ice imo its bad to blame the whole country not evry1 likes footy.. anywyas they will most likely be banned for the wk or ek or something.. no tupcomming one but the one after it!

lol. banning them from the european championship is like banning pork meat from turkey. they don't belong there anyway.

must be punished harder.

Reactions: Hardcore