Try out for BoD

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

T

TNT powwaa

Can I try out for ur clan? I was supposed to get an icq from the leader of MoD cause zyx wanted me to try out but they never did. I am new to any assault clans and have only been playing unreal tournament assault full version since august, but ive played the demo since it came out and was in an instagib demo clan. My ICQ is in my profile (I think dunno i jus created this account so dont know how it works).

Anyways ur clan tag is the closest to MoD and u sound like ur an evil bunch of ppl so I can fit in :) I will check ICQ and this board for replys

LoL, do you think you can handle Eq's insane tryouter test ? =)

(edited)btw, your icq # didn't show in your profile, so you should proberly post it here for Eq, or icq to him..

Eq's icq nr.

Not that I know this guy, but I found this on the utassault leauge web page (the team)

Equalisatium League Administrator. [email protected] 5947396

There you go, that should be enough information to bother him for a while...

Re: Eq's icq nr.

Incredible!
Ive never seen that be4 in my life!
:lol:
:)
UT Lor][)"Lightning"

Yeah Right Apoc

Ok you saved me from some postings, but you not knowing me are hard to understand, btw are you dropping by this weekend?

insane

Well i AM a bit insane so I think I have a chance (of passin test). Hopefully I don't have to be certified insane.

Re: insane

certificates are given with the brotherhood. Only a minor fee.

Re: Yeah Right Apoc

Eq> Dropping by ? Dohh, err, who are you ? =)

The main requirement is the ability to camp the forums until you can get post # 100, 200 300....1,000,000. Show promise in this area and your UT skill (or lack of it) will not be an issue:lol:

Tw:) nk:)

actually that's Ace of ION's main strenght, me : I'm just a regular spammer ;)

I can tell u this guy is insane..

...with the mini at least i can tell u for sure. ;) :)

You really made me suffering for entering an us server the other week powaa :) :lol:

btw hi, and hello bod:s :)