true story

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Timbuktu

<)C0(>
Jun 6, 2002
Lisbon@Pt-Delft@NL
I remember it like it was nothing, me and my friend D hopped in the car of our usual weedman and as soon as we stepped in the car the chronic smell was blasting all over the car and it had not even been taken out of the bag. We bought about a good thirty sak that I can remember. Soon I broke it down on my front porch and even outside you could smell this dro. It was light lime green and all buds. So the next morning before school we took about 4 crucial bonghits each and went to school high as shit. As soon as we got home we took 6 each and were so high we walked around the neighborhood for three hours just geekin. This cronic was so great at about twelve o clock at night we just had to take a few more bong hits. So we took about twelve each this time and were so stuck we thought we were dead. I could barely move and both of our eyes were bloodshot. I got cotton mouth really bad and had to have drank a ton of water while D was feeling his heart shaking. This had never happened before so we had thought there were some serious drugs in this shit. We got pretty worried and he had his mom take us two the hospital as I was blacking out stuck to death and he was shaking like a fiend. We got thereand didnt have anything done but just sat in the lobby in case we died or something which we knew was not going to happen but we were so smacked we did not know what the fuck we were doing. So I start throwing up all this water I had been drinking outrageously and fall out laughing becuase I had just exploded in the hospital main lobby. So soon we leave and tell his mom it was the chinese food we ate and head back to my house. The next day I woke up still high laughing at everything till about 7 o clock when this shit had finally worn off. The day after we started freaking out was great but at the time it was wild. It turns out all we had was bad gas and now when I get that crucial smoke I am prepared with malox so I can enjoy my feeling in it's prime. Yeah I'm still smokin and the shit is still crucial but now a professional I am ready for any fire comin my way.

(remeber that D is a fictious name, has nothing to do with our D)

but this is his mom driving them to the hospital
pic8.jpg