Tricks you'll always remember

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

DaTeL

=]DoG[=Food
Oct 23, 2002
Holland
(Yeah, stolen from another forum, but it's fun!)

What tricks will you remember forever? (I'm referring to tricks/glitches in games... )

Ok obviously for UT:AS.... hammerjump and rocketlaunch

for Doom:
IDDQD
IDKFA
IDSPISPOPD

maybe I'll think of more later on :P

Thief - run forwards and jump, then keep hitting jump every subsequent time you hit the ground. If you get a long enough space in which to jump you can do ridiculous, game breaking long jumps which get bigger and bigger and bigger :bah:

Low sokuto kick in The Way of the Exploding Fist.. Kept tapping the kick button and holding stick down got you as far as you wanted in the game. AKA Cheese trick :psycho:

Last edited:
Fallout 1+2:

-superstimpack silent kills
-plant TNT with running timer in someones inventory with pick pocket skills :rofl:
-blow up mantis with nukacola
-get bonus feats through massive alcohol abuse
-glow in the dark with radiated alc...
-millions more! Thats what the Fallout series was famous for!

with 2nd controller during startup (when seller's logo is being displayed, so you had to be kinda quick):
down R up L Y B

(which game is it? :D)

it is a good day to die
glittering prizes
black sheep wall
operation cwal
show me the money
power overwhelming
there is no cow level

Warcraft 2 cheats, like 10 years since I last played it but used them way too often and I was always ranked a cheater :lol:
it is a good day to die (god mode, except death knights' death coil still kills you :( )
glittering prizes (extra resources)
on screen (fog of war gone)
make it so (faster building, but also for enemies :x)

rhkdg-69tbd-kg8kv-.... dunno but I think it was part of my windows 98 cd-key :o (I was forced to type it way too often, that buggy OS :P)

Baldur's Gate 2 - pickpocket Tolgerias for the Ring of the Ram in the Council Building, then pick up another one when you kill him in the Planar Sphere!

CS bunnyhop
UT alt hammer launching (rocketlaunching)

oh yeah I forgot those :X love(d) both!
omg the awesomeness of showing up in enemy base way too fast with a para :lol:

edit: oh and in Quake 2 it was nice to gain speed with strafe-jumps too :)

Last edited: