Tricks Site!!!!

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

About Mazon ..

Ripper Trick 2 is also not allowed in UT Assault League, this trick is very hard to do but once u get it right its great fun to do in publics and watch as people are amazed

REALLY??!! WHY THE FUCK NOT!!

That's NOT allowed??? I've seen it used in league mathes LOADS of times!?

Even I do it... Cept I dont use ripper.

Nice site, though I think you need to be a bit more descriptive, considering your target audience.

For instance: in spec view i would sorta go up close to the top of the map or at least get a nice perspective view of where they're really setting up there launches, and put a little dot where they should stand.

Also, explaining what 'grouped' is etc, would be beneficial for them (i.e. explain to them click and hold down left mouse button, then while still holding it, click the right mouse button)

Great start, though :thumb:

me thinks a movie would be a best way to show ppl. Then u could show aim exactly, flash up on the screen wot hand u were using, then follow rippers to their target using a 1337 slomotion bit.

Could do the same with launches, flash in and out where the launcher and launchee has to aim, then follow the launchee behindview to his landin spotXor.

Would look fuckin sweet i reckon..... but too much effort :D

ok first of all weapon hand is RIGHT which is default, and as for the description thats just for now i am going to explain alot better once i got all the images and maps done:)

btw those rippershots are not illegal in the utassault league as far as i know, had been discussed but as you have to push the switch anyway there is really no need in banning this trick

I got another ripper for you - I'll post ot tomorrow.

Me and Dutch got one from beside the front door to hit crystal. People at the reactor button can't see you. but it's too anal and precise so forget it.

Nice site m8 - hope you keep updating cos there's loads more stuff. Could end up being the definitive site :D

the thing about using movies to explain tricks is entirely possible imo. u dont need any audio, and so long as u kept the movies down to about 20 seconds each, ripped em down to REAL streaming media without audio so theyd be <1mb at most to view each it'd work ok.

however, just opens up more problems related to codecs, applications being installed, bandwith limitations etc. Also the quality even at hi-res wouldnt be fantastic and accuracy for ripper shots for instance would be poor so the content wouldnt meet the purpose.