Transfers?

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Lupus

((((si>
Jun 8, 2001
Sprang-City, NL
How about a new Utassault.net Assault League Forum "Transfers", where every clan can introduce new members (if they like to)?

Most of the time clans do this on their own general forums, but there only a couple of players who browse ALL of them! (Smark ;))

Think it would be nice to read about player movement in one dedicated forum. :thumb:

lo John you slappa! :P
martin said he aint putting in new forums because of the traffic being too high already. or something like that.

:eek:

It aint the same now, cause you dont see any information about which player joined what clan, but it can be used in the same way maybe, depends how the admins think about it.

i agree with lup - i think it is a nice idea.

even in div1 there are many players, i dunno anything about (and i also am talking about players who are with us for quite a long time now)

but i also think that only ~10% of the new players would be introduced :(

Lup sux donkeyballs and ajax moons too much

anyhow.. i'd like the idea .. now we can finally see what the lower div clans are doing.. i hardly keep track tho i do know bout the higher division clans.. :D

Hmm I agree with Sauron, cut down the bullshit talk and lets get ready for some good forums with UT stuff instead!!

Well, I dont suggest to delete the Chit Chat-forum, cause that's a forum that never should vanish.

But if you look to all the posts that are made in 1 day in the Chit chat forum, I cant see why it will be a problem to make an extra forum "Transfers" like I suggest here, cause it wont be a forum with heavy traffic.