Traffic Jam2 !

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

hey!!! those traffic islands are just down the road (well 20km) from me in Swindon (UK)

The traffic planners idea was to make it complicated so that you had to think about where u were going, with the result that u should slow down....

There must be something silly in the water round here because another road planner has decided to remover the center line on a major road because he says "it will make people more cautious and drive slower...."

The moral is....

don't drive in Wiltshire, UK.

Originally posted by Hugh(_I_)Jarse
hey!!! those traffic islands are just down the road (well 20km) from me in Swindon (UK)

The traffic planners idea was to make it complicated so that you had to think about where u were going, with the result that u should slow down....

There must be something silly in the water round here because another road planner has decided to remover the center line on a major road because he says "it will make people more cautious and drive slower...."

The moral is....

don't drive in Wiltshire, UK.

:rofl:

Something UKz? :D

:rofl:

my daughter has chicken pox so I didn't go out this week end :(
and Swindon (where the magic roundabouts are) is in the opposite direction that I travel to work... so U'll have to wait.