Torp Jr

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Torp

Hai
Dec 23, 2004
Milan, Italy
Some poeple might not care but for those that might! My son (first) was born yesterday at 7.40am!! Fit and healthy and his name is Liam, I will have some pics on soon :)

Torp

Congratulations! I had no idea you were expecting but it's fantastic news and I'm glad he was fit and healthy that is of course the most important thing! Looking forward to the pictures!

Congrats m8, also had no idea you an MyM was expecting!! hopefully he won't have to suffer wearing a Stoke kit :P anyways all the best to you an the family

Congratz James! This was a surprise to me as well, looking forward to the pics :)

:party2: congratulations james! I had no idea but I'm delighted to hear the news! You'll be a wonderful parent as long as you keep him as far away from Stoke as you possibly can. Falkirk might be a better, more exciting option?

n1 torp! :]

Thanks all :) I did keep it quiet yes, felt it was better that way! Wont be coming home til tuesday though, so a bit longer to wait for some photos as my phone is shit quality cam :<