Tool

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Sauron

{o_O}
Sep 29, 2001
Switzerland
trying to get an idea of their music so id be happy about a list of their best songs, thx :)

Last edited:
well, i was looking for a list of their best songs, not their complete works, thats why i posted a thread in the music forum to get an opinion from ppl who know tool :)

Have you checked out their official website? www.toolband.com

Direct yourself to Albums and press a songtitle and u get to hear about 15 secs or summin of the chorus i think...

if you like Tool go to www.musicplasma.com and search Tool. You will then get a "list" (lots of planets) of bands who have the same kinda style... the nearer the more it sounds like Tool

Last edited:
Reactions: Sauron
Ah Tool..... :D

Some of their good songs: (imo :D )

Stinkfist
Eulogoy
Pushit
Sober (cool song that)
Schism
Parobola and Parabol
Lateralus
Patient

Great band btw, but u need to listen to the songs a few times to really get into it.

Last edited:
stinkfist
eulogy
hooker with a penis
46 & 2
Undertow
Schism
Aenima

Enjoy tool whilst high on something for best effects

Their new album is out this month too I believe, got a weird title.. cant remember it atm

4 degrees, Disposition, Lateralus, You lied, the patient, prison sex, schizm, seem to be my most played tool songs according to the winamp library most played items

Mind you I didn't like Tool some 5 years ago, but their music has grown on me. I still prefer Lateralus over the other albums.

early albums are less sophisticated, with more straight riffs, yet also a delight

overall an amazing band, prolly my all time favorite :D