Tonight's Server Problems

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Nephilim

Jun 8, 2001
First of all, I apologise for all the inconvenience tonight.
all of the servers have played up, some were offline, some werent accepting the settings I tried to set, and other stuff. I admit as well that I think if Psy was here, it would have worked out a lot better for all of us - as some of you may know, Im not very good at this part of the admin'ing (even tho its my job).

If you have any matches scheduled in the next days, you may want to have a different server other than the leagueservers ready for use, as I cant guarantee them to be working. (except server2, that seems to be working now after phoe fixed it)
updates on the servers' status will follow on this thread. I will try and fix the servers that arent working (3-6), but I cant promise anything as Ive already tried it for nearly 2 hours today.

Nephilim

gl moe. if any clan needs a server to move their match on, AUT server should be available next days, just in case.

Server2, 3 and 4 *should* be working correctly again. As much as we can influence them anyway - network problems of the host are not within our power.

Server5 is now back online and running. Weird error we found, but its sorted.

Well my server is availalbe tonight if there are any problems.

Just let me know on icq or irc if needed.

cool, the servers look fixed (except server5, which Im finalising just now - and server6 I havent had a good look at yet).

but of course it has to happen, the setup system appears to be playing up.
All bookings from 19 GMT are sorted manually now, if there is any trouble with the bookings at 20 GMT please let me know in IRC and I will try and sort it out as well.

server2 suddenly switched private in midgame 3rd mpachange and no one could enter :confused: btw, autserver keeps crashing aswell as soon as i try to setup a match :mad:

the setup system came back to live and fucked all the existing bookings up, which meant the matches on server2 and 4 were shut down mid-game. Since I did prepare the bookings so the setup system wouldnt do what it did, I can only guess its some bad voodoo magic on me atm. Im sorry for the clans that had to reschedule or forfeit their matches, I am doing all I can to keep it up atm.

Server2 should be sorted now, and it should have been working all day if the setup system didnt play up.
Server3 seems to be running OK again.
server4 is fixed now. with some luck I also fixed the IRC reporter in the progress.
Server5 should be running all ok again now, Ive had some GS.net staff look into it and I applied some fixes to the settings as well.
Server6 is running normally, however I dont know if the mix-team-problem still occurs as there is no match on it atm.

so far so good. Now Im done for tonight. this thread has fulfilled its purpose for now, I will lock it until there is more trouble. (which undoubtedly will come tomorrow)

update: server4 offline without me being able to find a reason. so it may be gone longer than just tonight, we'll see.

Update: ALL IS WELL!
psy is back and he says its all fixed now.
and yes I appear to be inferior.

This is weird because recently X's server has had loads of ODD problems so as (-8-)'s server aswell i believe and many others could it be a exploit or not ?? just a idea..

i think paa may be rite here... i actualy didnt found a server without probs on the first day neph came up with the thread. We had a friendly on that day and changed servers several times but all of em chrashed acted up etc.. uk servers dutch ones a german ... i even found some dm servers with same probs