To those who remember us....

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Ezby

Mrs Spirit||UTAS Agony Aunt
Jun 24, 2001
Cambridge
..... I can still see a few on the forums!

It's been a long time coming, but Dave (aka Spirit) & I are finally tying the knot on Saturday... So fingers crossed for some nice weather for us!!

I'll be sure to post some photos after the big day & our honeymoon in Kenya :D

Hope you are all well, and if anyone feeling generous our git list no at John Lewis is 199786 :lol:

Lots of love

Tans xx AKA Ezby!

Gl sweety :D sad to see that dave finnaly got ya :D.
Well i talk almost every day with that monkey, well itzi and me are v happy to see ya being happy.
Best wishes

Last edited:
Lets all pray for rain,

Just kidding.

Congrats to the both of you.

Hope your day goes well as planned :)

heya congrats to you two :D Im getting married to PyR0m (for those of u who can remeber him :P ) a week on friday, so i know how your feeling lass :D Have fun, im sure everything will go fine, and enjoy yourself :)

Tans :D:D:D:D:D:D:D Ello hun, how u doing? been a whle, ello dave hope u cool dude, well congratulations and good luck for the both of you! :)

Hey nice of you to inform and remind us all :)
Hope the weather is great for ur big day and get sum good piccies!Life is only downhill from there on dave matey :P
nah gl both and have great day !