to -]SAS[-

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

STIGMATA

Jun 8, 2001
Germany
we need to schedule our match, respond to my emails or enter some player details how i can contact you... cba to send another 4 emails without any response ....

dont know if this the right forum for it... :whatever: dont know what to do either

Reactions: Op1uM
or visit us in our channel #carnage
in your #sas channel is noone idled 2 days in it, no activities ...

If you had to post it, it probably would of been better in challenges :rolleyes:

Forum for clans to issue challenges and discuss matches with other clans.

If i was you i would contact the SAS Squad Leader if you couldnt get hold of the leader/match arranger

Also admins usally book any unscheduled matches by about the 20th, so you shouldn't worry too much

Last edited:
I'm always nice :satan:

Btw, none of the SAS members are signed up at the forums, so its unlikely that any of them will read it where ever its posted :whip:

how the fuck can i contact em then ? no icq no msn no forum accounts no irc channel no response to emails ?!?!
i already wrote to the sas leader, no response either ...

:rolleyes:

you do server ill do shedule i said

MSN Email said:
Clan -]SAS[- has submited a booking for a League Match against you. The following information was submitted:

Date: 9-29-04.
Time: 20.00.
Duration: 2 hour(s).
Server: Match Server #6 .
Their maps: DesertStorm Frigate Mazon RiverbedAL Riverbed]l[AL Rook Siege][ .
Your maps: .

You must confirm this booking using the server booking system.

not this month then ffs

(enters thePROPHET mode) :shout:

Last edited: