Tiw!

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Would you be interested of getting TIW into the league?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
i dont really want tiw, so i have no skill cept minigun, strange that i used to be a launcher/flak whore/nade spammer......

man with 2 posts knows everything bow down !

what would the possible reasons be to not wanting tiw??? ur either ignorant and dont want to change a bug, or you need tiw off in order to compete

also, why is assault the only gametype that actually has to have a vote on this??? in every other gametype it was implented simply bcuz it was a bug fix

Last edited:
nope just dont want to see game turn into sniper assault...., a strong mini is needed to counter the sniper as itsn used these days if you say i cant aim then you dont realise how much insta i used to play.

im to lazy to read all the bs :P ithought all this TIW is summat to do with minigun, why are ppl going on about hammer launching n rkt launching?

Sum1 wanna explain tomeeee ? :p

well your asking for tiw so you can have increased tick rates, but if the box the server hosted on is not powerfull enough your get a much more laggy game with higher tick rates, and if you dont increase tick rates due to this then there is no need for tiw in first place.

now when you consider most boxs host more than one instance of ut at a time you can see why increasin tick rates's probaly going to make game much more laggy and therefore while your have tiw and increasetick rates your beloved sniper will become useless, ok i just changed my mind bring in tiw it will make the sniper useless and flak and rockets more usefull :P

How many time it has to be said, the minigun power will not change and doesn`t metter what bollox you post it will always will be the same, the coders know better than you what they are doing.

Morpheus said:
im to lazy to read all the bs :P ithought all this TIW is summat to do with minigun, why are ppl going on about hammer launching n rkt launching?

Sum1 wanna explain tomeeee ? :p

nvm they joking only, I guess these posts reference Assault game features that were categorized as "bugs" by Epic themself afterwards like Hammer Launches (with alt fire aiming involved) & Rocket Launches (only imagine UT2004 AS nerfed RL)

AnTi said:
How many time it has to be said, the minigun power will not change and doesn`t metter what bollox you post it will always will be the same, the coders know better than you what they are doing.

Yep! They even got the the point of couting bullets fired per second.

Status
Not open for further replies.