Tiw!

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Would you be interested of getting TIW into the league?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
mini on dog server is fine, maybe even better then on dfp in my eyes.
pls explain fury?

Step forward? I would say +/- 0

I think it's not necessary. I wonder about all these whining people anyway.. If the minigun is strong it is not only for your opponent, it's also for you. Why are you complaining? I think if UTA will get this TIW thing many matches will end in a sniper arena and in my opinion that's boring awell. Well that's my point of view - you don't need to agree on that of course.

Voted No !

Fra*gg*er said:
I think it's not necessary. I wonder about all these whining people anyway.. If the minigun is strong it is not only for your opponent, it's also for you. Why are you complaining? I think if UTA will get this TIW thing many matches will end in a sniper arena and in my opinion that's boring awell. Well that's my point of view - you don't need to agree on that of course.

Voted No !

i'm afraid that you have just taken a bold step into complete no aim noobism :(

welcome aboard :)

Fra*gg*er said:
If the minigun is strong it is not only for your opponent, it's also for you. Why are you complaining?

Actually nope, it`s depended on server connection and clients connections, the better connection you have the better/stronger minigun is, well thats might be unbelieveable for some of you but its a fact :P But still it`s not a main point of TIW >.<

Funny how nobody complained about the minigun until Psy(?) posted the first thread mentioning TIW.

Ever since then the servers have been full of people whining whenever someone point-blank miniraped them.

Same with the fucking "lockdown" shit that popped up last year. Most people probably didn't even know about it, and if they did, nobody said a thing about it.

Then, as soon as someone posted about removing it, people were saying "fucking lockdown", "omfg mini lockdown sux!!!".

Quit fucking whining about it. It's been like that for over 5 years and nobody complained about either during all that time.

Pussies.

Reactions: Fra*gg*er and Akora
Humph said:
Funny how nobody complained about the minigun until Psy(?) posted the first thread mentioning TIW.

Ever since then the servers have been full of people whining whenever someone point-blank miniraped them.

Same with the fucking "lockdown" shit that popped up last year. Most people probably didn't even know about it, and if they did, nobody said a thing about it.

Then, as soon as someone posted about removing it, people were saying "fucking lockdown", "omfg mini lockdown sux!!!".

Quit fucking whining about it. It's been like that for over 5 years and nobody complained about either during all that time.

Pussies.

note to self and humph:
Do not:
Mention the past-
-Previous Admins
-Previous States of the League
-Time Scales

NO MATTER HOW VAILID

This opens up a whole avenue of: old school admin wanker / dont care about league / no aim noob / loser/ fo / comments.

Humph said:

Pussies.

:D Im glad you finally posted something mature on these forums :P

Anyway, people didn`t knew about TIW/lockdown until some more experienced players arrived who mentioned that options. I would say Psy was 'hidding' such as info, didn`t gave ppl free pick if they want it or not, they have it now and you can`t help it if they want it. The league has changed in past 2 years, changed a lot and ppl have more freedom of speech now.

If more (80% in poll now) want TIW they will get it, and we`re here to make it real :p:

this "it has been like this for 5 years, why change it now, it's not worth" argument is quite useless. UT has improved over time til now and thats good. Noone wants to go back. Or do you really want to play the game like it was released 5 years ago? Playing plain Assault without any LeagueAS? Without any cheatprotection? Without Spawnprotection? Where doors in Highspeed or Rook can be blocked? I don't think so. Improvements and bugfixes are needed to keep the game alive.

And what maybe often gets misunderstood is: TIW is a bugfix. It is no change. The aim is not to make the mingun stronger or weaker, but to make it stable, to stop the fluctuation and serverdependency.

I voted NO, and I believe all we really need is for lockdown to be taken away.

AnTi said:
If more (80% in poll now) want TIW they will get it, and we`re here to make it real :p:

I thought it was gonna go through clan reps first :p:

AnTi said:
Lockdown taken away without TIW? rofl....

Yes I feel the only problem is lockdown, and do not have/notice a problem with the minigun.

And you said this:

AnTi said:

After your post about clan reps voting :P

Just trying to get things straight :p:

che_snu.gif

Or do you really want to play the game like it was released 5 years ago? Playing plain Assault without any LeagueAS? Without any cheatprotection?

erm flawed comment there was no cheats on the day it was released :P ,not all new things improve the game not all ruin it its picking the right ones for the job. As mentioned your still going to get miniraped with TIW if you ping crap and its probaly mainly (at a guess) the crap pingers who moan the most.

Status
Not open for further replies.