tips to slow down the ping?

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

B

Bart

tips to speed up the ping?

i need some tips to speed up my ping.
Before i reinstalled Windows my ping was very good. But now after the installation my ping is worse.
Why?
I just installed the same OS and my Provider didnt change too.

So what tips got you guys to speedup the ISDN-ping?
(Any entrys in the win.ini or so?)

thx for answers :)

ok @the moment:
ISDN-card 64K-modus.
Capiport-drivers.

new drivers: No.

Cece: there are nearly no other ISPs in germany than Telekom available for most ppl

im tied to DTAG too :( fs :\ lol
sucky ISP only worse ISP for Germany is AOL :lol imo
freenet is ok but doesnt support faltarte...
anyways no cheap MODEM/ISDN flat in germany ADSL is not available at my place fs would bring great ping good d/l speed lower cost than ISDN fs
DTAG suxx'zz :angry:

:rolleyes:
and as im a pupil i dont have the money for non-flatrate-isps and of cuz not for T1 lol

ADSL is not available at my place fs would bring great ping
nope.
I suppose you dont live in a popular region (otherwise you would have got DSL already) , and there only T-DSL is available (like for me)... and that is NOT with fastpath which means you get pings like on ISDN or worse +PL
only thing which will increase is surf/download speed.

you get pings like on ISDN or worse +PL
everyone of us (UKS) with DSL havebetter ping than in their ISDN times and absolutely no P/L on our server other servers arent worse than for me on ISDN (their pings is always better)
and as im used to crap ping i dont matter if it goes down another 10 for 12times da D/L speed :D:D

i change only for clanwars back to isdn from MSN. i think its the best german isp for uk-servers.
with my adsl-flatrate i have always 5-10% pl and i use this only for public servers

@Cash: Ask Digi, he told me, that he got with ISDN sometimes better pings than with DSL.