Time to leave for KAN.std :(

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

RighteousFury

Davion Assault Guard
May 3, 2003
Germany
Well concerning the fact that we aint got enuff active members left to ensure full teams in matches and the fact that Squadleader left us responsibility for STD squad is back in my hand and so we have decided not to waste other clans time with uncomplete teams... therefor KAN is retireing from the stdas league.
For most off us it was a great time and im afrait we might come back one day... as we did be4. We made it up from div5 to div1 with a squad of mainly "relativly" new and unknown players. I want to thank all of em also i wont name anyone specific since i would forget some1 for sure. We enjoyed most of the matches and had a good time. We reached our goal to get div1 and stay there (for more then 1 month :P) so we can now leave in peace.
Dont be too happy pro and insta will stay :P
:wave:

u guys made me proud THX!

Call it a coinsidance, but its amazing a few clans have left the league, now the league has been updated and bots are been detected ;)

Anyways GL in what you do KAN

Reactions: masterrr
omg....

this is a joke... :(

RES is recruiting!

Last edited:
@Fatboy if u want to say something then say it... its not that i will leave the league myself or that we have other players in pro and insta so ur argument is more or less bs
@fel no its not :(

ye idd we had some nice matches with swap also they were always quite one sides they always took more then 2 hours and with nil we had more matches then i can remember prolly our most frequent enemy :D
Ye the active players wont stop playing

yea was a good time but somehow we had been struggling with getting new members
and i want to play in a clan where im not needed to play so that we win a match.

to righteous:
thought i keep the future of kan stdas in ur hands and just leave the clan, not resignit... but seems like you can't be arsed as well anymore (which is what i thought...)

Reactions: F@TBOY
F@TBOY said:
Call it a coinsidance, but its amazing a few clans have left the league, now the league has been updated and bots are been detected ;)

Anyways GL in what you do KAN
lol what a bullshit like this ull thingy is the first bot which got detected and this is the first update

Reactions: Mushroomhead
:bye: kan.std! :bawling:

S!cK^ said:
yea was a good time but somehow we had been struggling with getting new members
and i want to play in a clan where im not needed to play so that we win a match.

to righteous:
thought i keep the future of kan stdas in ur hands and just leave the clan, not resignit... but seems like you can't be arsed as well anymore (which is what i thought...)
dont u discuss that BEFORE leaving? :lol:

S!cK^ said:
hes never there fs!

mhh and?

if my clanm8s dont come online then i grab the phone and call them at home or on their mobile/cellphone...
and prolly ask if they are ok...