Time for me to move on

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

We all owe u soooo much, it really is true that this league would not be what it is without u. Glad u'll still be around and good luck with the new job. :thumb:

thx for putting up with me the last year. lolol
I still can't believe u laughed when I deleted all the schedules.

good job dude, league wont be the same without you and your hard work, but im sure the admins will try just as hard!
:)

mecry.gif
You will be missed CS. Thanks for the best league in the world you kept going for the last two years.

Respect!
hug2.gif

Thanks a lot CS for everything, u have been truly a great admin :D
Wish u all the best in everything u do :)

:cuddle:
You truly are a star Tony, and well respected here.
And if you think I am gonna let go :cuddle: you have another thing coming ;)

ARSE! u deleted all schedules ? rofl

anyhow

thx for doing so much for this league m8 .. we really owe u a lot for that :D wish i could do something in return instead of yelling at ya on the phone! ;) would like to meet ya sometime so i could give you the only and best reward i could give .. beer :D

u are gonna keep coming on irc are ya ? :D

thx for the nice adminning
thx for your time
thx for listening to many of my stupid questions
thx for expl......

thx for everything CS :thumb:

if i have to warn you again Tony your Banned .... is that crystal ?

ffs
This forum isn't the place for individuals posting their goodbyes, especially people who are saying they are still going to be playing be it only occasionally.
If your leaving UT, the league or the UTA community, and you want to let people know, then post in Chit Chat. Thanks!

If it's clan thats leaving then that can be posted in here if you wish to say bye to the league and its members that way.

i forget who originally posted that but damn it your post is a flagrant violation of the rules .....

;)

good luck with the new job m8 and Thanx fo all the time you put in here you did a reasonabley ok-ish average.. somtimes below par half arse job ,,,

:)