Thx guys

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Ajax

Jun 12, 2001
Flying Cloud
For the good fun game, sorry it was so short anyhow nice to play a game like that and not get moaned at :D

Oh ps Iam 29 that close enough for oap satus ?

I don't think you're the ones who need to apologise for the length of the game:)

Had lots of fun cheers guys!

As to the UtoaP, you're just under m8. But you can have an honorary membership! If you read the instructions on the site, I might make an exception for a really special moan, as you're nearly there and I'm scared about getting beaten up again.

Hmm.
Missed the game, formatted my HHD's, dunno if its kill or cure yet.
Thanks guys, what i saw was teamwork and tactics, and maybe a touch of superglue.

a extra speacial moan hmmmm let me think on that

Ah yes, Trees have green leaves but i remeber when i was but a zx80 user that trees had a slightly diffant shade of green, whos fault is this. I`ll tell you bloody teenagers thats who, no thier not content with with just normal grafftii they have to go consure us old one by spraying the leaves a slighty differant shade of green. No more I tell you leaves should be natral green they always been green and they always will (autum not inculded) and why is that the years seam to drag on but when you look back upon em they seam to merge in oneness and seam to have flown by ? moan moan moan moan rant rant rant mumble mumble. Anyhow you don`t let me in i'll moan to high heaven and back. Right enough for me for now the doctor says i need the rest what with my bones acheing like they do.

Wan- you get an honorary but you're simply too young and vibrant to get a full number.

Ajax, you get #6 for that spirited, if slightly scary and twsited, rant.:)

:mad: It is too easy to join clubs now, there was a time when you had to roll up a trouser leg, if you had the money to own trousers, and sign in blood to join. Now you just have to complain about trees. It used to mean something to be a UTOAP back in the good old days, these youngsters have it easy. Mark my words, it will end in tears, I tell you! :shout:

:D

yeah :D s'fun:cool:
Its my birthday in a couple of weeks, and then I only have 2 years to get the hang of it for real
I always said that if I grew old I was going to be the most grumpy, grumbling old wummin ever, chasing kids with my walking stick, looking forward to it, even better if I get to do it now while I am still young :naughty:

I know what you mean..I'm already looking out for a sinister run-down mansion that I can live in, behind a barbed wire fence, refusing to give kids footballs back to them.

Well, we already have a bit of a feud going with the neighbours kids, they dont seem to able to understand the word "No":mad:
As in, "baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaall" screamed through our letterbox, which roughly translates to "Can I have my ball back" to which we shout back "NO!":shout: . I think they had to go and ask their mother what "no" meant, never having heard it before. The result of that was, the parents got them more balls, so we can have six or seven balls before we throw them back, but we are nice enough not to burst them, like some of our friends do.
But I have yet to convince Wint to let me put up barbed wire :rolleyes:

Why not put them on stakes so that they can be seen over the fence? You can draw crude faces on with blood all over the place and teeth missing and a sign on each stake saying 'You'.

"Ooh..smack me as too! I've been very bad!"

"And me!",

etc.

- (c) Innaproriate Replies Ltd.

"You should spank us all, and after the spanking, the oral sex!"
Not an offer, a Monty Pyton quote ;)