Thx guys for a fun match

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Ajax

Jun 12, 2001
Flying Cloud
Was a good laugh :D look forward to another one, would of posted this last night but had no heating so went out to a mates warm house instead. Anyhow pld FDC

me wasnt invited so :arsemiss: cos of not being part of the clan I've to bare with that shitz0r :P

was a great match, well played m8's and lol at Frigate :D i guess i launched ninja to the roof "just" in time huh :p:

and tell optifaggot to stop :sniper: everyone i launch up to the hurons ffs

Farac, enough with this "z0r" stuff now .... you have started to post it everywhere :nono:

Nice match monkeys :)

I just want to make sure everyone knows Jwers most skilled moment in the war last night. :D
Desert Storm. He hammers up to get the shield belt, he turns to Wint who is waiting on him throwing the belt to him. Jwer then suicides rather than throwing the armour. All we hear on Team Speak is "......oops...."
:rofl:
Class, honey .... too much Gold Strike, its affecting your UT now :nono:

:rofl: yeh that was a killer :)
Btw nice match suym m8eys! Can't believe we lost overlord and bridge!!! not to mension we won??WON??WOOONN???frigate??w0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000t
was a good larf :D

Originally posted by Mughi
Farac, enough with this "z0r" stuff now .... you have started to post it everywhere :nono:

I can't say anything more then : I agree

z0r :D

Losing the boiler room on Overlord was my fault, sorry , i went to get ammo from boiler, i hammered up and a fooker hammered to boiler when i turned around :nono: was very nooblike !! great game though and nice server!

lol, as for frigate grrrrrr first in ages we lost that map, though hey first time in ages we won bridge so fairs fair i surpose as for overlord the beach is mine muhhahhahahahahahahahha

or was i the only one who heard my monsterkill with the mini ;)

was a class game and hey we nearly stole timmah away from you :P

:spank: /me prods Timmah
We have been through this a few times before .... when we had Dragon, and Zombie joined the FDC side in a war against ADC.
And Toasty and Kalf
Havent played IAS yet, but I am sure we will see that with Hulkie and Ghastly
At least Timmah got himself fixed fast enough :)

aye though tis funny when it happens

heck i even did a backflip though wasnt picked up of the floor but shot instead :( anyhow looking forward to the next match

lol you were still talking aboutit 2 maps later , not Like I was constantly nagging about I was 1 frag away from godlike :rolleyes:

oooooohhhhhhhhhh frigate :( i had aj's view and i saw door opening and i said "gg" en then he gets shot @#%$^&%$^%$@@#^$^%$@#

anyway, we owned bridge :P

and i deffo saw someone at hurons with a book (after hurons path was breached tho) (was a female skin) (non-necro-female-skin that is)

oh, and we WILL ownyou next time :P just gotta have a team ready some minutes earlier =)