thx for the game

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Originally posted by jwer_NL
and i hit shit with 90 :P

omg jwer, 90 f6 is a dream to me, u dont even want to know what my hitpercentage is with that ping :P
130+ on jolt atm :(

400+ F6 and i can hit shit with that ping, others don't :D

i dont remember being here before

hello FDC :wave:

hiya mel :wave:

I really enjoyed the match, shame of other peoples pings but mine was quite ok. Your a real fun clan to play against -=UKS=- hope we'll have a match again soon :D

Greetz Ninja

Originally posted by Black Ninja
hiya mel :wave:

I really enjoyed the match, shame of other peoples pings but mine was quite ok. Your a real fun clan to play against -=UKS=- hope we'll have a match again soon :D

Greetz Ninja

:cuddle: thy :)

i didnt see skunk sliding, winter was the onlyone who was constantly sliding from my sight

Jolts are shit, play orange or NGZ, they are good. and playing shit with 90f1 is really a shame, thats, what i call an lpb :P

pld Uks was pretty fun , Although the ping off course was a bitt off :( It's really irritating when u get headshotted all the time , and the best u can do is shoot six rockets in a dooropening , even THAT with a delay ;) pld m8s , good fun , love to play you again :soon:

(if we survive in div one this month :))

NGZ sux donkey balls since the new routing.. used to be good servers!!

now a days loads of people ping 150+ on f1