thx for the game

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

sobo

Not always sober
Jun 19, 2001
Saxony, GER
you kwept your heads up and didnt care about the ping and nrg too much thx, it was a funny game (for me)

I think we deserve a round of applause.
After the abuse we took unfairly last time, we still kept to our agreement to play on the server of your choice.
The server was appalling. Absolutely appalling.
That shows why we didnt want to play on a clan server.
I think we did well on some maps, like the first golgotha where we lost by a few seconds, but we had no chance on overlord.

Yes, I am annoyed, but that will pass.

Thanks for at least trying to keep thing good natured.

I'm sorry for venting off, but nrg was simply pissing me off.

The server was diabolical. not as bad as the old server 4 in scandinavia, but not too far off, I'm afraid. I was constantly running through doorways twice, seeing people jumping backwards in space, etc etc.

Ping is not the issue, either, it's the loading of the server. NGZ are simply squeezing too many servers into a single box, and it shows.

Adjusting servertickrate would not have helped, although the offer is appreciated.

However i hope for a good match, i hope we'll have 6 players some of us are off

blaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat

wonder who was off.... just necro?

anyways never been outminnigunned so many times but then again, never had ping 120 ping so many times neither...

and i actually managed to ignore NRG :clap:

and yes i'm annoyed, i'll go castrate timmah now cos he forgot the match

omg, I`m sorry for the bad behave of NRG, I love him, pls forgive him, and I`m sorry that our NEW NGZ SERVER is so fucked :bawling:

next time we play with better pings...for you :thumb:

some maps were close, like golgo as mughi said others were not like overlord

no, not only necro was missing, free and hyd were on a LAN with him, hyd could get himself into the game, otherwise we'd only have had 5 players, i hope well get some new players soon

and jwer, if you are referring to cheats and things like that, i can only say: you KNOW what a good ping can do when (as you said) you have 60 ping usually.

hulks and elmers pings were probably really good otherwise you wouldnt have had a 110 avg on your team :P
did skunk play on a 56k? his ping was really high.