thx for match

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Des what the fuk were u doing on Siege right at the end u were just standing there lookin at me as i was loadin rocks waiting to get twated heh?

gg though :cool:

m8 i wanted to give you some frags

nah, you can see how much fun i have in UT last few weeks

i got laggg everyday, P/L on every fucking server... sometimes it good but that doesnt stay for 15 min and my ping doubled fs

and i did that every map a few times. that bored i was
:(

:lol: ggs m8s and yes laggy as well but hey the world isn't at an end ... is it? :D

hoping for a good one next time :) maybe orange ? :)

or some other server anyways not jolt ever! :)

pff you guys owned us on astheno :) pld m8s pld

Well if Gazzy did get that one then I would have. I was getting shot at so I was runnning backwards and was so close to the escape pod I could see the lift that takes you up to the sniper rifle out the corner of my screen. :)

Yep GG guys

Q? Why did nobody stop me on Bridge, I ran across the top didn't shot anyone and walked right up to the plunger? :D

Originally posted by Apocalypse

Q? Why did nobody stop me on Bridge, I ran across the top didn't shot anyone and walked right up to the plunger? :D

Maybe u had a cloaking pack on ?

Last edited:
50% of the time everbody was teleporting :teehee: the worst part was on astheno :teehee: biggest slide party of my whole life :rofl: walked into everywall lol

Originally posted by Ace

Maybe u had a cloaking pack on ?

UT forum Ace m8, Tribes 2 forums are elsewhere :P

Although when I say I walked right up to it, I don't really mean that. I was dodging like a bitch the whole way :)

King Gazzy strikes again.

kingGazzy.jpg