Thx for game

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

McNeill

McMastah
Jun 8, 2001
Aberdeen
Thx for game nk,

Sorry i moaned a bit on Guardia, i didnt want to play this war, had been ill all day. Mi5 then told me on icq they needed me. I joined and was annoyed that the game was going to last even longer when guardia came and i just dished out some random shit. I wanted the game to end fast so i could go back to my bed. So sorry about that :).

Anyway, according to Mi5 the maps before Me and konnan joined were close and good fun, so they said thier thx for the game too.

Im of to bed :(.

Thx again NK

Well to be honest, my attitude wasnt bad, i just said why did you pick this shit map.

I then said i will just camp in the last room ( which i did ).

So there was no swearing from me to your team, just me complaining for perhaps a maximum of 2min on the defence about the stupid map.

So perhaps you would like to tell me where the attitude problem was there.

I ALSO remember Boss agreeing that the map was stupid as well, so does that make his attitude bad as well?

I then made a point clear saying that asthen was completable and guardia was not, hence not a waste of time as you put the map to be. Again i wasnt giving shit or talking in any way offensive to any member of C0.

My apolagy was just to say that if you felt i was being 'bad in attidude' (for reasons i am waiting for), then im sorry that you felt that way. I didnt need to come and say that, because to me there was no problem other than me complaining about a map that 90% of UTA would agree is a waste of time.

As the log is availble i would suggest you read it and tell me where i was offensive and therefore in my standards call that bad attitude. I wouldnt call somone who said that guardia is shit and then on asthenosphere says, 'see asthen=beatable',to have bad attitude.

hardly anyone likes guardia ( hence why hardly anyone pics it ) , and yes everyone usually goes "fs guardia " or "rofl 10 mins of spam" that i dont mind, comments like "zzzz" 30 seconds into the map doesnt exactly show class to me, cant remeber the other stuff you said but there was more (did u see anyone else from mi5 complaining coz i didnt, and if they did they showed no need to complain about it out loud)

if you call a map we picked ( god knows why we picked it , but we did ) rubbish 10mins wasted , dont u expect people to react, just like you react to stuff "you must of been doing good nk they called us in" just plain cockyness.

u say u didnt swear or flame us , did i say u did . No , i said about your attitude during the game which from what i saw was cocky, annoying to some players.

maybe im over reacting but why come here and say sorry if u did nothing wrong.
Also the sick line may pay relevance but seen you act this way too many times to listen to that.

U said i said more things? Look at log please. I said ZZZ, waste of 10min, which it bloody well is lol. Not to mention that I wanted to go as soon as possible as i was not feeling well. Perhaps to you saying ZZZZ is offensive, it was to the map, what has that got to do with you directly?

"you must of been doing good nk they called us in", That was meant as a compliment, which is how i meant it. If players drop out and make me play when im feeling sick and ask konnan in as well, then you were doing something that required that. I was congratulating you. Sorry if you thought that was being cocky, as it wasnt how i meant it.

I said sorry, because you obviusly took offense to what i said, because in the match report you say i was dishing out shit to you, which although in my eyes is untrue, i decided to apolagise in case i offended any of you.

maybe im over reacting but why come here and say sorry if u did nothing wrong.
Also the sick line may pay relevance but seen you act this way too many times to listen to that.

If i was feeling fine, i wouldnt care about 10 min of guardia, i wouldnt have any need to even mention it, i havent in past, other than in teamsay.
Acting like that so many times? Perhaps, but ive played this game a long long time, in that time shit happens. I say shit to people that i dont get on with, which I have never apolagised for.
However as i get on with C0 members and i saw you took some kind of offence to what i said, i came and apolagised.

Thx you take care too, just know i came here on good intention's, not to make any more tension.

Hopefully next game will be just as good.

Mc

Also, some requests from Mi5 to host our server for some fragging.

Maybe not assault, but some ctf or dom fun.

If you like please feel free to join

213.230.203.105:8000
pass=mi5fun

bring some freind's if u wish

GG mi5, and don't take our match comments too seriously because they're not serious :) I know my style of humour is usually misunderstood and I'm sorry if you took it the wrong way as it wasn't meant as a flame at all.

Hope the next match will be as good as this one was, enjoyed playing even if I lagged a lot sometimes.

i have no idea how guardia got on our maplist, lolz
but it was a mistake im sure....

about spammaps - tbh i enjoy guardia more then asthenosphere......... astheno may be beatable but it's still a fucking waste of time and booooring

but some ppl say that about lavafort which is 1 of my fav maps :)

anyway, glad we didnt get totaly owned and see ya next time :wave: