threads removed

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Status
Not open for further replies.

jwer_NL

***YODA***
Oct 18, 2001
GRUN OWNS
in the night of 23 to 24 of july, someone from BiB made a post that was weird, confusing and in a way insulting towards FDC....

since the guy is known as prolly the nicest guy in BiB, it left us baffled untill we started thinkin this can't be posted by him...

some people in BiB have shown that they have problems with us, the way we play or players in our clan...they openly abused us before and despite the fact we hoped they learned from it, we are afraid they didn't :(

we like to point out that despite Mr.$ouls suspicion it was C0 behind all this (no idea why he would think that, clearly said BiB), they ARE NOT.... it are BiB members! the air between us and C0 is pretty much clear and this has NOTHING to do with them

from now on, if someone has a problem with FDC, as a clan or members in particular, you either talk to clan reps in ICQ or post it OURSELF, you hear that, YOURSELF in the forums...

we have NO problem with BiB, most of the members i consider my closest friends in UT... some of their members have shown considerable disrespect though, we only hope they will learn from the fine example the others in their clan set...

for more information see the league general forums

skirt wearing faggots!!!! W&%$#%&

phew I feel a bit better now , maybe I should spam your icq a bit

Originally posted by Wintermute

That bullshit Syphus.

Unless, of course, BiB is going to try to leave Snee hanging out there?
Errr no it isnt `m8'...noone put a fuckin gun to his head. Ur assumption that Snee is speaking the gospel (with his private little chat with u) is completely foundationless. His cries of `they made me do it' is inconclusive at best. As for Mr Soul, who knows...hes a fruitcake thats been in BiB for 5 mins so christ knows whats going on there.

The bottom line is, in the public domain anyway, this is a complete mystery atm. No concrete facts are known, its all word of mouth....and before u start crying `Snees our m8' i'll tell u that hes not. A couple of lines of text a week over the internet with a child dont constitute a deep relationship.

Errr no it isnt `m8'...noone put a fuckin gun to his head. Ur assumption that Snee is speaking the gospel (with his private little chat with u) is completely foundationless. His cries of `they made me do it' is inconclusive at best. As for Mr Soul, who knows...hes a fruitcake thats been in BiB for 5 mins so christ knows whats going on there.

it's true that noone put a gun to his head, i don't know why he posted it and he doesn't know himself really...

the fact we like snee very much as a guy and him thinkin that if he posted it would keep the shit down as much as possible is the most likely explanation...

and before u start crying `Snees our m8' i'll tell u that hes not. A couple of lines of text a week over the internet with a child dont constitute a deep relationship.

how about hours and hours of talkin over TeamSpeak, playing in the same iCTF clan... playing together till VERY late and chattin for hours and hours on end..... i don't need you to tell me who my friends are DT m8

p.s. a "child"? where did that come from?

He doesnt know hisself.. :confused:
he just said that hisself, if u want to believe it or not..

and he DOES know why he posted it, but doesnt want to post it :)

Originally posted by DraizeTrain

The bottom line is, in the public domain anyway, this is a complete mystery atm. No concrete facts are known, its all word of mouth....and before u start crying `Snees our m8' i'll tell u that hes not. A couple of lines of text a week over the internet with a child dont constitute a deep relationship.

A good point,

that being said, we did consider this, and tok into account the "previous" of each Poster. Snee hasn't shown himself to be a grade 1a looney toon, whereas, well.... :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.