thought i´d share

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

M

Mezziah

this moment with you. Just been out lunchin, popped in to the local muhammed-store on the corner on me way back - and would u believe it: I FOUND A NEW FANTA-FLAVOUR!!!

its a green and orange 33cl tin can...Fanta Pina de Coco
judging by the writing on the box, muhammed aquirred this lil bugger in Germany (thx germany)and to make me even more excited the can has the words LIMITIERTE EDITION written on it with big flashy letters....rrrright so this is something only me n a few select others will ever experience (yeah right ;) )

well now it open, and like any other german soda there is to much carbonoxide? so the aroma is fouled - but lets try it: AND my first impression is; SHITE, it tastes like complete n utter shite, the taste reminds of how the bodybuilders on the beach smell, dense coconut and sweat :( ewwwwww

MUHAMMAD IM COMIN TO GET YOU!!!!!

ruined my day it did :(

ahh but then again its friday and ill play UT nonstop all weekend so i guess i *might* get over it...

GOOD LUCKS FOR YUO MISTAR MUHAMMAD!!!

YES!!!!
so once again Muhammad shows his gr8ness by bringing me yet another flovour of my fav. softdrink Fanta - WildBerries

i have a feeling in my spine that i in fact have tried thsi b4, but i cant remember if it was any good so here goes anyway.

The can is red/pink with some green on it and once again Muhammad seems to have been to germany...tho this time the swedish Health(somethingsomethin)department have put a little sticker on the can telling me what it contains in swedish (E202, E211, E454 and E 33 - gee thnxz health department, i feel much safer now - duh)

Well i take my chances so i open it: right, smells good, seems the gremans forgot to nuke this sucker with carbonoxide so i can actually sense the smell of (faked) wild breries.

Aaaand its got a nice purple color

and taste is: *gurgle gurgle spit etc* actuallu really good, i think this might be able to force some of the fanta orange out of my diet

tnxz again muhammad for bringing me all these wonderful foreign softdrinks :)

up next:cherry coke and crystal pepsi

Re: thought i´d share some info on ...

A drink by the pepsi company called miranda, a sweet and orange flavoured drink, similar to that of Fanta Orange. Maybe Muhammad can source u some Mezz :)

Crusader

ill get in touch with muhammed and see what he´s got behind his desk (xcept smugled ciggies n booze - got to love the immigrants, lol)

right next up: Cherry Coke
can looks like an average ´coke-can on LSD
also a german manufactured drink...apparently theres a gr8 competition about something or other here www.coke.de
dun think ill even bother since my german skills are not-to-good anymore.

right opened: smells...hard to define, damn germans carbonoxiding it so it stings in my nose...well i smells like coke with a twist

taste: ... WHAT THE FUCK :( they have rippeD me off...this in fact is no new secret recipe....this is MY recipe....when i was a kid i used to do this drink all the time.....wtf are my royalties?!?!?!?

right i can now reveal the secret cherry-coke recipe:
take 1 part normal coke..and 1 part cherry soft drink made by my mother...mix em together and WHAM..cherry coke..

THIS IS GONNA COST U COCACOLA LTD!!!!

still a good drink tho. but dont buy it since cocacola ltd are the DEVIL!!!!!

foreigners have some strange shit for sale

Would you like some wooden shoes?

Wooden shoes? :lol:

*Ouch* Another splinter :D

Crusader

cherry coke has been out here for about.... lets see 4 years?

still tastes pretty sweet. oh and i had that shitty Fanta stuff... urgh i almost puked... and that was after i smelled it... so i just threw the can at my little friend Tim (hes a right muppet)

lmao:lol:

some call it willy, some call it timmy, now i know why..

w = wide
illy

t = tiny
immy

:lol:
;)

Smark, u discussing ur fav topic again m8? :lol:

Crusader

Hmm another babe thread? :D

Crusader