Those

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

deadly

WEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!
Feb 6, 2002
UGLY BUNCH OF MOFO's FDC-ers BANNED ME :nono:

and Winter wrote hisself: i say what i want about whoever..
well here we go :nod::

Winter ur ugly. Winter u have banned me and by that ur a [not nice bunch of people]. This rule is also for the rest of FDC, Bye now :wave:

=====================================
edited by Pro-Pain
Don't turn this in a flamewar pls deadly
i removed the taunts but the message is still there
=====================================

Yea fs, they banned me for nothing! They asked me why we laughed and i 'told' them.. Actually i only gave them hints, cuz i hate to hurt people cuz of something they actually cant do anything about..

But now they did it fs :( Banning me for nothing bah.. :(

Last edited:
As I explained in a Personal message, the ban from our forums is in effect on Propain and Deadly only. it is a *temporary measure* until after Sunday's match, to prevent a flamewar from developing.

FDC wish for a fair and flame free war against CO on Sunday. As soon as this is past, the ban will be removed.

If any FDC member flames in *this* forum, please feel free to ban them also please PM me if any FDC clanmember is abusive in your forum.

I'm sorry it has come to this, now how about we all just back off, and cool down.

As for bein ugly... you are entitled to your opinion Deadly, I have been called *much* worse, I can assure you.

As for bein ugly... you are entitled to your opinion Deadly, I have been called *much* worse, I can assure you.

Oh, by who? ;)
What did they call u then?