those who want to remember ut!

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Shellfish

Oct 29, 2001
Montreal Canada
ok... the last minute or two of my next movie will just be the names of all the ppl (including me) that are giving ut a :wave: . Most of the good tdm/ctf usa clans have stopped playing ut, and i know it will die shortly after u2 comes out :(

This movie is sorta a farewell to the fun times in ut... and i need a list of ppl that are sayin bye bye with me!

http://cod.assaultclan.com/names/guestbook.cgi

sign ur name up however u want it to be (tag or no tag, don't matter). if you get a bunch of ppl from a clan to sign up, then use a tag :) i can always change it anyways.

For those who want to help out with the vid, i'm gonna need about 20-25 ppl to do a scene with me... so drop me a line if u'd like to help out :D

email: [email protected]

thx guys :D

ppl will still be playing UT, look at the likes of quake2 and half life, they still have reasonable followings and are equally as fun in their own ways.

I agree with monkey there. I know there are ppl who still play Quake1. So burying UT one day or month after U2 comes out isnt realistic, besides U2 has nothing to do with UT (UT2 does, tho).

I dont think that many Assault clans will quit the game because there is no As in U2 and UT2 :hammer:

but i think its a nice idea of Shellfish :nod:

Last edited:
I will play uT on after the U2 release !!!

For those who want to help out with the vid, i'm gonna need about 20-25 ppl to do a scene with me... so drop me a line if u'd like to help out

I'm available if needed :D

someone posted this phrase along time ago, cant remember who though

As long as there are servers we will always play assault

and its totally true.

:nod:

aye:nod:

anyways i wont quit good ol UT just because U2, which i will most certainly play tho, or even less likely cause of some crap UT2

ut might not die here... and i certainly wish it stayed around, but the usa ut clans are gonna go :( i doubt any good clans will remain, seeing how the best clans now only compete in the invite only tournaments, and stopped playing league matches. might not be the case in europe, but in usa it will be... but SIGN UP FFS

1) the link to the guestbook dont work but if you want to, you can put [AAK]-=Taki=- in :]

2) i am willing to help u an some scenes or whatever you want :crazy:

3) i also think that AS will survive maybe with less players
but there will still be a league with active clans - for sure :nod:

Originally posted by <=Joko=>
someone posted this phrase along time ago, cant remember who though

As long as there are servers we will always play assault

and its totally true.

:nod:

I AGREE

assaulters will keep playing UT:
1) some ppl with crap comps
2) UT2 doesnt have AS, we need to wait for some programemrs making an AS mod for UT2

am sure utas will last a while yet aye :D

if im about on icq and i can help in someway feel free to ask :)

i'll be glad to assist.. but shell is somewhat right about US clans..my insta clan is gonna completely drop UT as soon as U2 comes out i think (fuck them :P)..UT will still live on tho:nod:

bah ut is my game fc ps nothing more

maps will sttil been made so fc as forever çlong live ut