This man knows..

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Status
Not open for further replies.
In our country the cops would lose their job and probably more lol

Whether the officer is retarded is out of the question here imo.
The woman refused to get out of the car even when the officer fucking TOLD HER he would TASE her ass if she didn't get out.

Sure he did, but the sole fact that he even gets the taser gun out and threatens to shoot at all (in a situation that is NOT dangerous) makes him retarded in my opinion.
He could have just increased his cute, little voice to indicate that she has to get out of the car immediatly, or even physically force her to get out, as the website suggests.
Only solution i can think of is that his small brain couldn't handle the situation.

You seem to confuse these taser guns with toys (so does the cop) and in that case I would agree that it is damn funny, but they are actually pretty dangerous.

from fark.com: http://news.enquirer.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20050602/NEWS0103/506020372 :lol:

Last edited:
Ice said:
In our country the cops would lose their job and probably more lol

Sure he did, but the sole fact that he even gets the taser gun out and threatens to shoot at all (in a situation that is NOT dangerous) makes him retarded in my opinion.
He could have just increased his cute, little voice to indicate that she has to get out of the car immediatly, or even physically force her to get out, as the website suggests.
Only solution i can think of is that his small brain couldn't handle the situation.

You seem to confuse these taser guns with toys (so does the cop) and in that case I would agree that it is damn funny, but they are actually pretty dangerous.
Well, I never denied that the officer is retarded, what I was saying is that: If you have a cop asking you to get out of your car, pointing a taser at you. What would YOU do?
I don't care if it was a monkey standing upside down holding a banana in one of his feet. I'd get the fuck out.
And no, tasers are not toys and they can certaintly be lethal in certain (rare) occasions, which is exactly why the woman should have just listened instead of going: "Oh my god, I'm being arrested" and "No I'm not getting out!" into her mobile phone.

In any way I believe officers in America are trained to act exactly as he did due to potential stabbing weapons/whatever. (dragging her ass out _could_ be dangerous in his shitty opinion, whatever)

Anyway.. whatever, it's not like this discussion is going anywhere since we both seem to agree that both of them are retarded, but we still feel the need to pointlessly argue about it.

Ice said:

Getting physical and trying to remove the person from the car after she showed that she is resisting arrest, since she tried to take a swing at the arresting officer, is not the smartest idea. She could've started the car while being hauled out from the car thus creating a very dangerous situation for the officer. Secondly, if he had tried to get her out with just physical force it might have hurt her even more since she would've struggled so he did everything by the book.

Meaning.. I was going to call you a too big of a fucking idiot to understand the bigger picture, but I decided not to.. I'll just call you a retard instead.

Yea kooma, for a weak, small person that you certainly are I understand how you would shoot women with a taser. Nevermind, lol.

Attachments

• condomad.jpg
    condomad.jpg
    12.1 KB · Views: 22
Ice said:
Yea kooma, for a weak, small person that you certainly are I understand how you would shoot women with a taser. Nevermind, lol.

Weak, small? Are you big and strong then? :D

It dosn't matter how strong you are, a knife or a gun kills you just as easy.

As I see it, and from the impression of the stress/danger that american cops work under I think he did the right thing.

In most eroupean countries people respect police much more and thus they dont need such harsh messures.

on another hand.. I think the danish police is starting to wear peperspray..

of course i did menace, and from my pov only weak people need a gun there. starting the car... she could do that, but only if the weak cop has got the reactions of a turtle (the small ones).

ck, i wouldn't call him that if i wasn't :P

Apoc said:
It dosn't matter how strong you are, a knife or a gun kills you just as easy.

ok i agree, the woman DID look potentially dangerous... i was waiting for her to get out a chainsaw and slice the cop to pieces :teehee:

kooma: calling someone who's stating his opinion a retard shows what kind of person you are. the internet is a good place for people like you :P that way at least normal people don't have to see your ugly face outside the walls :cool:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.