This is pissing me off

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Jeffro

Jul 20, 2004
Hi there, when a connect to one of your servers i keep getting kicked :hammer: what to do? :tank:
here's a screenie.

HELP!.PNG

LeNiXiS said:
turn yer cheats off :x
what if he dont cheat?
got bugs in 2k4 too... ppl get message "speedhack detected" just because they lagged a bit...

:(

Do you have all bonuspacks and latest update installed?

well not 2 and 4 because it doesn't reconise my 4.36 version of ut but if its needed is there a non-u-mod version?

because i mostly dl files through server, i played before on the, next day i could get in anymore.

they are all umods i can install umods but after i installed version 4.36 i can't do that anymore
:plasma:

Have you tried others servers? RC, DFP, Orange Std/league maps etc?

Boomtown kicks you if you havent signed up at their website, so it might just be that

§phere said:
Have you tried others servers? RC, DFP, Orange Std/league maps etc?

Boomtown kicks you if you havent signed up at their website, so it might just be that

I tried EVERY ASSAULT SERVER THAT WAS STANDING OF THOSE BUT MY FAVORATE IS THEGAMEBOX

never mind the umods anymore, i installed 4.51 patch then i could use it again i installed them all i downloaden the leage assualt thing 1 thing, where do the maps i downloaded by the game in the ubrowser i want them! :bah: :bah:

but still I CANT PLAY ONE A SERVER OF YOU GUYS!!!!!!

just reinstall UT completely(ofc backup the stuff u need like user.ini, latest bot, etc :rolleyes:)
then patch it to 436, nothing else!
then install the bonus packs 1-4 + league-as + maps + whatever u need... forgot something? well just try.. cant promise it will work

Dude... you should think of a resinstall of windows maybe?
cuz its not normal that after patch 436 umods dont work :S
Install windows 2000 professional (fuck XP... fucks up mostly everything anyway)
Install UT and patch, then the 4 bonuspacks and then the leagueAS.
everything should work fine.
Oh, dont install the newest Forceware (former detonator) from NVidia Version 56.something... it causes probs sometimes.
So search on the internet in google or contact me with a PM and i send you version 45.something or version 53.something... they both are better :)

ok cya and good luck solving your problems

Reactions: Storm