Things Fucking Up

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

E

Equalisatium

Ok the SUYM match fucked up, totally, various reasons involving 2 ISP that went Dead, and an UT install that decided it would not accept to be started.

The match is to be reschedulled.

This is the official coverup story involving no weatherballons whatsoever.

RE:

Yep, I aggree totally

(SUYM)_Mogul_of_Pain
Clan Leader

Honesty

I like to see that there are fair Clans out there !

Bye

Hey....

I thought I was s'possed to be blamed for anything that went wrong last night?

You are blaimed NoOne

But that is the unofficial coverupstory which do contain weatherballons.

And thanks Cerberus for saying we are honerable. We did tell before the match that we used mercs because of computer trouble, though I had not thought 2 mercs would have been needed. But Foo could not connect untill half time at which Infernos UT install decided to stop working, meanwhile Julia's ISP decided to have hickups and only work half the time.

I could have put the mercs in under the name of a BoD player as nothing have happend, but that aint our policy, and also if we do have the members we use our members. I am in fact satisfied with a replay though if one had not been set up, I would have said we won. Not a good victory but a victory nevertheless. 7-3 with 4 unplayed maps.

Re: You are blaimed NoOne

and Julia played half way through seige