the wonderful amazing desktop thread.. different ;)

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Turha. said:
:eek: & :lol: @ start menu pic... fake..?

..I thought that I'm sloppy about my PC, wow
nah isnt fake

tbh if my screen would be 2 times as wide it would still be full probably coz windows keeps shifting stuff to the right..

i've cleaned my desktop LOADS of times but it always keeps filling up rofl

VIn!!!! u sad sad sad man, you've got Rational Rose installed!!!! That is truely one of the w4nk135t bits of software aver produced.....

Hugh(_I_)Jarse said:
VIn!!!! u sad sad sad man, you've got Rational Rose installed!!!! That is truely one of the w4nk135t bits of software aver produced.....
:lol:

i'm using visio now .. have to say i liked rational for class diagrams etc more then visio .. :o

Why are you having 10 documents of tactics instead of combining them all in the same ?

Not the only part that´s weird though but after all, it´s your pc...

Maximum 10 icons is all i can say :)

it's coz i've not managed it at all .. and i just use my desktop to throw in files i need lol..

there's a dir of tax as well .. lmao

OMG dude how could you live like that i wouldnt be able to stand it i have to have everything neat and organized.

CrazyKnight said:
OMG dude how could you live like that i wouldnt be able to stand it i have to have everything neat and organized.
:lol: i'm a rather chaotic person when it comes to that :p:

however u can say what u want but i always find what i need :D (almost heh) i'm used to it :)