the Spider

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

First Aid
If bitten, remain calm, collect the spider, if possible, for positive identification and get medical attention immediately

lol

you've just been bitten by a spider that will fook up ur hand, making it look like a sandwich redeemer made, then you're supposed to chase the bastard around the house, knock it out, and take it to the doctor so he can say "yup thats a nasty bite from the brown spider thing"

and all that whilst remaining calm

realistic only if you're Steve Irwin:

"struth mate, that spiders really fooked my hand up now, i think i'll go prod it's nest with my remaining hand!"

Last edited:
lol well it is the sensible thing to do really - if they know what type of spider the bite came from they will know immediately which antidote to use, how long you have etc. If they don't it could take them a long time, maybe even too long, to figure out how to cure you...

Spirit said:
lol well it is the sensible thing to do really - if they know what type of spider the bite came from they will know immediately which antidote to use, how long you have etc. If they don't it could take them a long time, maybe even too long, to figure out how to cure you...

maybe dave, but if the bloody things attacked you, chances are it aint gonna stick around!

same advice goes for snakes :)

sounds truly funny indeed though

"after being bitten by a very poisenous snake, plz catch it and bring it with you to the hospital"

P.S. don't get bitten again

PingKing said:
maybe dave, but if the bloody things attacked you, chances are it aint gonna stick around!

Fucker would stick around if it attacked me, although it might be slightly harder to identify after it's been peeled off the bottom of my shoe :p:

@ Jwer, yeah goes for anything that bites you - although I'd be a damn sight more confident going after a small spider than a 15ft cobra :D