The Siege][ challenge!...

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Well the solution is to run straight to the lift from the cave and do a back hammer-jump from the lift into the window. If you practice it, it works pretty often :P Pads would count as powerups and no health allowed either, so technically you could only do one hammerjump with the maximum of 100 health. If you get the hammerjump correct first time, you should make it in under 1 minute ;)

Useless said:
Yeah lol :D The hard bit is actually getting that jump right.

Tbh I just posted this because Max and me came up with this jump a few days ago, and we'd never seen or heard of it being done before, so we wanted to know if we were the first. Oh well. Plagiarists...

that's old!!! :user: , i jumped from the left tower to the hole in the tower lol

JACKEL.RC said:
that's old!!! :user: , i jumped from the left tower to the hole in the tower lol
But the jump he is talking about is directly from the lift to the wooden box on the tower.
No going on left tower first.

I'd never thought about doing that before, neat trick.

It's nice to see new stuff appearing in here after such a long time.

Reactions: Useless
Maz said:
this is a joke, coudnt be any easier. And old thread too :p

yea, i know very old thread, but i was reading about launches and ripper tactics i've never heard about :).
Do you have a few links to assault movie's. (trickmovies)?

I still think shellfish's movies were amongst the best, even if the tricks aren't anything special now they were so well produced and the combos bit was just hillarious.