The Scarab

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

destroy

#wethebestforever
Apr 19, 2002
:wave:

i maked guide for you ppl that dunno this map

3 demo's

1 that show's everything...!!!
Here

1 that show's quicker way
Here

1 that show's hj's for hanger(soz nanko u hammer not in here)
Here

UPDATE!!

added some hammers that ppl told me about..thx to those ppl
Update Here
kooma had some tooGet Them Here
football Here

Last edited:
nice

i beta tested the map so not much i not know about it but good work :)

see the truck, do a back hammer off the corner off that, then another hammer jump off the wall on ur way over and u can land quite nicely in the sniper nest :nod: u need thigh pads obviously

duno if thats in the demo but that the first thing i did on that map

yeah,and u forgot some trick for the end of map,to show where the shielbelt is, or the hammer jumps around the scarabe,and the 2 jumps to get in sniper nest without the truck!
But that's nice :clap:

ah u mean the 1 from the boxes.

btw u can liftjump 2 the shieldbelt, im really glad i found that one coz i always miss it with a hammerjump lol

Originally posted by -/\/i]<o-
yeah,and u forgot some trick for the end of map,to show where the shielbelt is, or the hammer jumps around the scarabe,and the 2 jumps to get in sniper nest without the truck!
But that's nice :clap:
err never even tried to gget into that nest :P
shieldbelt ye forgot
hammers around scarab.i dunno 1 :P

enter the sniper nest gave u the 1st objectif
yeah the lift jump to get shielbelt,that's what i was talking about :p:
for last hammer jump,there are some to reach the little door at the top of the scarab.

ok im now gonna try and reach into sniper nest :P
when im done i update the hammerjump demo ;)

well kinda find me own way into sniper nest :P
and hammer from nanko..jump to shieldbelt + hammer for last objective are in it
look at begin of this tread where it says update

:hm: dunno why but when i run the demo,i have a free cam stuck at top of the map! :confused: ,does someone got this too?
i tried to run it in 1st and 3rd view but that didn't change :(

Had a boring day at the office so I did a few demos of some hammerjumps in Scarab. Pretty obvious jumps but what the hell..

Catch them here.

Originally posted by kooma
Had a boring day at the office so I did a few demos
I remember bout year ago u and Turha allways played at work, what a shitty boss u must have :D

the liftjump too the shieldbelt is mine i found it :D plus several other little jumps along with proph and steel =)

but the shield lift jump is mine :P